Hobart Cup

Peter,

Unfortunately, I am no longer bowling. I have emailed Patrick to inform and he has removed me from the squad listings on bowlersworld.com.au but noticed my name still here.

Cheers
Scott Summers

Yeah you might have to scrub my name from the list too Peter, I wasn't able to come up with the money to bowl unfortunately (not working currently).
Best of luck to all involved on the weekend. :)

Good luck to everyone competing on the weekend(especially the tassie boys) Ill make sure i come down at some stage to cheer you all on ;)

C.hris

I would just like to say good luck to my fellow RANDOM SHOE Jen Jones and to Jason Griggs. Hope you guys bowl really well and kick butt. Oh and I would like to welcome Jason to the Stammer line as our new staffer lol.

Bowl well guys. Love yas. Taya

Thanks for the help Wayne, Tonxie & Max - it is certainly much appreciated at the minute, and I'll repay you guys for the generous gesture down the track as soon as I can :) - and yes I'll have a trundle in it Pete :D

Will I just fill in an entry form on the day and put the money to Patrick and he'll be ok with all that?
If that's all ok and above board, just put me down in the B Squad (the late arvo one) thanks mate.

PS: Max I was a solid 10-pin away from shouting you a carton last night mate, as per my agreement if I binged a perfect with that new ball :lol:

All the best guys.

Tiger said:
Thanks for the help Wayne, Tonxie & Max - it is certainly much appreciated at the minute, and I'll repay you guys for the generous gesture down the track as soon as I can :) - and yes I'll have a trundle in it Pete :D
Will I just fill in an entry form on the day and put the money to Patrick and he'll be ok with all that?
If that's all ok and above board, just put me down in the B Squad (the late arvo one) thanks mate.
PS: Max I was a solid 10-pin away from shouting you a carton last night mate, as per my agreement if I binged a perfect with that new ball :lol:
All the best guys.

Our pleasure mate, it's a gift from Tonx and I, no repayment necessary.

Damn 10 pin eh? Sometimes I think they are nailed down. Congrats on a great throw mate, maybe that extra pin will come on the weekend - maybe it's an omen !!!!!!

Good luck mate, enjoy it.

Max

Bowling Balls Australia said:
Our pleasure mate, it's a gift from Tonx and I, no repayment necessary.
Damn 10 pin eh? Sometimes I think they are nailed down. Congrats on a great throw mate, maybe that extra pin will come on the weekend - maybe it's an omen !!!!!!
Good luck mate, enjoy it.
Max
Thanks guys!
It'll be my first in 12 years, so I'm really looking forward to playing at that level once again. :)

Tiger... you better ring or email Patrick about the entry...

As far as I know, entries close at 4pm today.

See me in the morning for the $$$$.

androooo said:
Tiger... you better ring or email Patrick about the entry...
Done, I was still on the list, so it's all good.
androooo said:
See me in the morning for the $$$$.
Will do mate, I'm in B, so I'll roll in about lunchtime, seeya then man.

Anyway, that should make about 46 entries all up.

ohhhh, I got called Tonxie.... :D

Pizza hut gave me a $20 tip last night, so I thought i'd pass it on ;)

Good luck!

p.s. If you win, you owe me a beer @ nationals!

Back
Top Bottom