Track Track's new March / April releases

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Just to let people know that the NEW 'MUTANT' and 'THREAT' are now available and in Australia. Just click on my link under my name to see the specs. In summary, the Mutant is an oil monster and will out turn anything, the Threat is a re-release of the ever popular HEAT from 1997 now with a pearl stronger and more durable shell.

Hey George,
How does the Threat compare to the Freak Out?
Youré right about the Mutant. The power this ball has on oil is unbeliverable!

I have just one thing to say....Go Ebonite all the way!!! Bowl to win through thick and thin. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Threat is alot milder than the Freak Out, it has a pretty simple core (same as Heat from 1997) with a strong pearl shell. It won't flare alot and will be a great control ball. Probably on the scale of things turning at least 5 boards less than the Freak Out. Expect great clearance from the front of the lane and a strong arcing motion to finish. Bowlers Journal also says you can sand it up and it will turn more but as previously stated, won't do anything stupid and on a scale of 1-10 probably about 6.5 box finish.

I'll be using mine quite a bit in Queensland, unlike the Mutant which will only get a run in southern states :D

Back
Top Bottom