Track Track: Machine

rychenroller

Upon watching George's video review, I went out and grabbed a machine, 15lb with a 3 inch pin. Took a bit of convincing myself as I've been a predominantly storm user for the last 5 yrs, but thought what the hell, its been a long time since the critical mass.

Drilled the machine 5 x 4 1/2 (pap 5 1/2" over) with a hole just above the pap bringing back to 1/2oz (pin above the ring finger). Mass bias ended up on the immediate right of the thumb which suited fine. The resulting reaction was nice length off a medium condition off a deep inside line line, with a very impressive angular break point back to the pocket. Didnt have to move off the line once for a 670 series. Upon moving to a slightly slicker pair (more length, similar backend), all that was needed was a slight reduction in speed and the ball basically produced the same reaction for a 690.

It was easy to trust this ball to come back, its move was very strong. I dont think I left any right of the pocket though a few did dive if I got too slow and wristy. Am very impressed so far and the ball makes me want to sample other track gear. Highly recommended.

Ahhh...finally Haysey has seen the light!!, Grab a Heat remake or shined Solution PP for when the strong ball blows up early and you're set.

Well done mate, I'm glad you like it. The pearl covers that Track mate certainly are great, hope your success continues!

Well done mate on your selection. I personnally have done a test day in Nth Queensland and i sold more Machines than any other Track ball. Great choice mate.

Hehe Shelts...it might be worth turning all together :p

George and Sam, what do you think of the machine, and what is generally the first ball you get out of the bag atm? just curious.

My last 5 weeks of league with the Machine 748, 752, 768, 772, 705

enough said :D

I've already ordered another......

Thats not bad for 4 games, george :D

Jokes aside, I tried the machine at the track test day. Very impressed!

Dinesh