TOWNSVILLE ROCKS

Thumpa

Junk Food Addict
I would just like to congratulate Townsville for winning the Intercity Shield in Cairns on the Queens Birthday Weekend .

Firstly to the mens Scratch team who bowled awesome all weekend and won the mens division quite convincingly congrats guys you were a pleasure to watch.Stephen Hunt and Tyson Jones both made the allstar team with the top 2 aves for the mens tourament. I would also like to congratulate Stephen on winning the NCZ Mens Masters Tub your a legend.

Secondly the Scratch ladies team who also to out first place in the ladies division by half a point well done girls We also had 2 ladies make the allstar team Kate Murry who topped the ladies aves and Kathryn Doran who rounded out the top 5 Also a special congrats to Kate on finishing second in the ladies masters.

Unfortunately due to the draw I didn't see much of the Handicap teams bowl

but both teams finished 3rd well done guys. There was a shining star in the ladies Handicap team Cynthia Merritt made the allstar team and Cynthia had the highest scratch ave in the handicap tournament in the ladies division Well done girlfriend

Lastly one more person to congratulate is Denis Frilingos yes Georges dad who one the Sportsman Award for the tournament and personally he is a better bowler then George.Also thanks to all our spectators and Managers without you we would not of won

Kerri

Back
Top Bottom