TotalBowling Welcomes Switch Bowling Asia Pacific

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Tuesday 3rd of February 2009 – TotalBowling are pleased to announce and welcome (www.switchbowling.com.au) as a major supporter of the TotalBowling Web Site and Australian Tenpin Bowling…

In the up and coming days, most of you will notice the new banner on TotalBowling…

Total Bowling would like to extend our thanks to Steve Jones and his staff for their support for Total Bowling and its members…

Further information on the Switch Bowling Products can be found at www.switchbowling.com.au

Feel free to private message Steve Jones a TotalBowling member for any information regarding their great range and products at Switch Bowling Asia Pacific…

Steve can be found here
http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/member.php?u=7670

Stay tuned for more information also on the 2009 Switch Innisfail Open to be held in May

Total bowling thanks you once again...

Welcome guys.
Being the first Switch customer in the country I have to say that these guys, Steve and Paul, are first class at what they do. But I suppose your job is made a lot easier when the product you sell is so fantastic. So far we have the lanes, autobumpers gutters and capping installed in Innisfail and shortly will have ball returns as well.

Keep up the good work boys and good luck in 2009

Great to see Switch on board.Dealing with Steve Jones on a professional and social basis, I think the company will do very well. Steve has been around bowling for so long (since pinboys)a bit before my time. I wish the company all the success it can bring.

Cheers Lovey

Back
Top Bottom