Tony Hamilton 300 In Greenslopes Classic

Feral

Congratulations Hammo. =D> This is Hammo's 5th 300 and the 4th centre in which he has achieved the ultimate. Great bowling \:D/

I really liked the way that Lane #1 Golden Nugget performed all day. :D What a super ball to handle the conditions right the way through 12 games, even to your 463 last block. I'll be looking out for one of those!!! =P~

Cheers

Feral

Thanks Feral but congrats should also go to Steve Hampson for his 300 in game 11 . Well done buddy . When are you going to stop giving away to much start steve ? :lol:
Hamo , Hamster , Gerbal

Thanks Hamo, I didnt give away as much as George but. il get ya next time. I watched George with his new Track Animal, im glad i have got one of those comming, so bring your nugget to the western open. Im also glad i was on the same pair when you shot your 300 game, and you didnt take me up on a side bet, :) :D

Yes, Congratulations to Tony and Hammer Hampson on their 300 games at Greenslopes.

Excellent effort by both of them and all bowlers considering the 41C temp outside and 37C inside. Bowling in that heat was certainly a challenge! :oops:

Well done again!

Kim Munson

congrats guys.

Hay hamo you know what they did in hitch hickers guide to the galaxy to the smart arse.

All because no one likes a smart arse. :)

So stop showing off.

Tony,

Congratulations on the 300, sounds like your move to Lane#1 has been an outstanding success.

I imagine Ronnie will be rubbing his hands together, as people will be lining up to get a piece of the action. :D

Again well bowled mate.

Funky :D :D

PS Are you coming up for the Burdekin Open ???

Hey Boys, well done! It was a big effort from both of you, but imagine if Hampson was using Lane #1 gear, he probably would have averaged 300! :lol: :lol:

Hey Funky you are right, Hamo has done very well since he switched to Lane #1 gear and he is only going to get better as he is looking at getting some more gear for all conditions. :wink:
He is also, as far as i am aware, the first person to hit a perfect game with a Lane #1 ball on Australian shores since they started arriving last year.
So be aware the next wave of Lane #1 gear will be hitting the shores very soon due to my new public relations dream "Tony the Hamster/Gerbal Hamilton". :wink: :D

Well done boys!
Ronnie

www.lane1bowling.com

Back
Top Bottom