Tom McLoughlin '300'

Macca300

:) Hey everyone:)

I would just like to congratulate my little brother Tom on bowling his first '300' at Fairlanes last night (Tuesday 30 May 2006)... Its been a long time coming now. After returning from President Shield on top of the world, conquering the All Stars and bowling a '299' on saturday it was only a matter of time before you did it little man and im sure Gary is very proud of you. Now you can hold your head up high and be proud you are part of the 'Big Boys' now... And to top it all off, you used my ball (way to rub it in)!!!

Anyway, im proud of you and there will be alot of people who are to. Carry this form into the Perth Cup next week and there'll be no stopping you.

:D Ben McLoughlin:D

Tom

Congratulations.......what away continue the year.....all stars at presidents shield.......huge games coming from everywhere and now finally the 300 well done and congratulations again.....ill see you in melbourne for some more high games

rachael
south queensland

well done tom man, awesome effort. im happy to hear that your hard work has paid off. keep it up bro

griggsy and family

Well done Tom!
Glad to see you cracked it mate, you deserve it!

Firstly, well done leftie!
I was only talking to another leftie last week about you. I made a statement that i bet he (you) bowls a 300 before us!! and he has, great stuff.
Secondly, and far more importantly, a comment by your brother in the first post, and I quote
"Its been a long time coming now."
HE'S NOT EIGHTEEN YET!!!!
He can't have beeen waiting that long!
Give us old guys a break! Long time coming, give it up (they don't have a green icons for me to place here, or 10 green icons more like!)
See you on Thursday.
Stax

Snappy Tom....how can i start!?! Congratulations hun. It's definately been a long time coming, and it's great to see that you've finally gotten there. I hear it's been a great year so far for you and that is so good to hear. Again tom, your a little champion and you deserve the 300 plus many many more.

Lots of love,
Tiffany and Phyllis Bowdler

You know what i mean 'Stax'...

Well i'll make you a deal, when you bowl a '300' i'll post on here "Its been a loooooong time coming" just for you buddy!!

:p Ben McLoughlin:p

Bout time Mate... i was waiting for the shirt to have a did of price on it...

haha well dont mate...

talk soon

Ash

awesome to hear mate bout time too mate bein bowlin like a champ now i guess i have to get one back on ya hey
anyways mate great to see the hard effort has paid off plenty more from ya mate

lil parlbs

Congrates Little One lol You have improved so much with your bowling i know your going to be one of the greatest bowlers in the world

Love Bec

congrats man. must have been all those stupid things we did at nats. keep up the good bowling man and see ya soon

Whats this I hear!!!!!!!
PRACTICE
Hello Ben, make sure you give us all the facts please!!!!
Back to ZERO

Back
Top Bottom