Tips For NRL FINALS Week 1

So is BAILEY and RYLES and just about THE WHOLE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Sorry i forgot to include Hodges, Hunt, Webke, Civonaceva, Carroll, Berrigan....THE WHOLE TEAM is in devestating form not "just about" the whole team. No side can stop a team who played the way the Broncos did against the Knights, not even the dragons. If Johns couldn't match Lockyer, it's a joke to think that Barrett can.

BRONCOS 2006 NRL PREMIERS

Sorry i forgot to include Hodges, Hunt, Webke, Civonaceva, Carroll, Berrigan....THE WHOLE TEAM is in devestating form not "just about" the whole team. No side can stop a team who played the way the Broncos did against the Knights, not even the dragons. If Johns couldn't match Lockyer, it's a joke to think that Barrett can.
BRONCOS 2006 NRL PREMIERS
Barrett seemed to do that job last week if I remember...:rolleyes:
If you wanna name names then I will... Gaz Head Barrett Morris Hornby Bailey Ryles Greenshields Cooper and that isn't the whole team!

Barrett seemed to do that job last week if I remember...:rolleyes:
If you wanna name names then I will... Gaz Head Barrett Morris Hornby Bailey Ryles Greenshields Cooper and that isn't the whole team!
yeah....just about!!

Last week is irrelevent, Dragons can't win the big one and havn't been able to for the last 30 years

As i said last time, a person is either brave or stupid to predict a game nowadays. Anyway good luck to you if the Donkeys do win.

atleast people feel safe going to manly home games
atleast manly are welcomed at coffs harbour
atleast manly players dont go to brothels while in NSW origin camp
unlike ure club the bulldogs dood :p :p :p

is that all you have Cam you have too bring up dead issues from the past please My club is still alive and your did what they are good at tried too buy a premiership and failed again

Broncos got battered and bruised literally by a pack of no ones really.
Imagine what the Bulldogs pack will do to them........Smash..em

Broncos got battered and bruised literally by a pack of no ones really.
Imagine what the Bulldogs pack will do to them........Smash..em
Didn't the Broncos smash the Bulldogs not once, but twice this year??

Anyone would think it was a three horse race!

You are all forgetting the form team so far this year.

Have you forgotten about the Storm?

Regardless of the result in the finals so far they are the team to beat.

STORM 2006

Who cares about the other 3 Teams who are they again?

The Brisbane Donkeys
The Canterbury Rapist’s
The St George Pretty boys.

STORM 2006
The Brisbane Donkeys
The Canterbury Rapist’s

its not just st george
part of there team is illawarra aswell not really a rich area like the gold coast
high crime low employement people have to fight hard to get out of this area
trust me i know i have met luke baily and matt cooper at my cousins place ordinary people mate trying to make something for themselves and there family
daniel

STORM 2006
The Brisbane Donkeys
The Canterbury Rapist’s
What's wrong with being pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Nothing wrong with being pretty at all LOL, and Leeshy thought we were talking about NRL isnt that the topic of the thread, or have you taken the title of forum god away from Jase.

Nothing wrong with being pretty at all LOL, and Leeshy thought we were talking about NRL isnt that the topic of the thread, or have you taken the title of forum god away from Jase.
Dunno about the drizzle :p
They have been the best team all year but under this silly mcintyre system the best team doesnt always win.

Nothing against the saints they are on fire but it seems BS that a team who finished the regular season 6th gets pretty much the same run as the minor premiers.

Top five was so much fairer espeically to the team that was first after 26 weeks.

Just off topic i saw last years Clive Churchill medalist and new Titans recruit last friday night having a few sherberts at the grand.

is that all you have Cam you have too bring up dead issues from the past please My club is still alive and your did what they are good at tried too buy a premiership and failed again
hahah big fella u took the bait hook line and sinker
hehee bit rich to say we tried to buy a premiership when canterbury are still benefiting from their cheating with players like Ryan and O'meley staring :p :p

hahah big fella u took the bait hook line and sinker
hehee bit rich to say we tried to buy a premiership when canterbury are still benefiting from their cheating with players like Ryan and O'meley staring :p :p
who have all taken pay cuts too play for a club they feel at home at not too mention all the free money we have after off loading mr overrated anasta

Just off topic i saw last years Clive Churchill medalist and new Titans recruit last friday night having a few sherberts at the grand.

Be careful Cam, you may get the same reply as I got,

Who cares, we are not talking about that. :) ;)

Back
Top Bottom