Columbia 300 THROTTLE OR THROTTLE R

N

nodz

Just wondering what people think of the throttle range..

PERSONALLY I LIKE THE BALL..
=======================

Well I got a Throttle and polished it and personally its by far better than the Throttle/R.

Dean McKinnon

thanks for the reply deano.. did you give it a high polish or just something to get rid of the grip??

Bit of both actually Nodz.

Hey LindZ was that a time WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Deano

Throttle is good it hooks heaps and hits pretty hard, but thats not from my own experience.

Oh LindZ wanna give me that Brunswick ball you offered to me at shield???? Could do with a new ball right about now, hehehehehe.

I'll have an Inferno, thanx dude hehe

Later

Nah im a Essendon supporter.

Hey Murderdoll why would u want to use a team who ball.????

Deano

Sorry Deano.. Jacko say's G'day mate.. He say's you still owe him for a ball.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hey,

this is gary ribbans from the west, I have a throttle that is just factory finnish and it hits like a bitch lol I cant get enough of it, its made a huge difference swapping from and older track enforcer to this new one, huge difference. Not a dry lane ball thats for sure, loves a bit of oil!

Dont know alot about the R though, looks less potent on paper.....
Gazman

Have heard good things about the Throttle, but not the Throttle R. Throttle is great polished or dull, but dull u better have plenty of speed or lots of oil to get it down the lane. I have the Wow Pearl and that is another great ball. Gets down the lane really nice and just destroys the pins, really strong backend to it.

fabes

Back
Top Bottom