Storm STORM Fear Factor OR X-Factor Reloaded

G

Globes

I was just woundering what people think of both or either the Storm Fear Factor or Storm X-Factor Reloaded because I was thinking of buying one.
I want to put the ball out far and have it snap back into the pocket hard. But not be like those guys that revs the shit out of the ball. :idea:

Frawls is the only person im aware of to have bowled with one. after watching it roll the past Tuesday, The FF is by far the biggest monster strom have realeased. So if ur looking for a ball to hook the whole lane then the FF is way the way to go. For any other purpose I think the FF is still the way to go!!!

Later Da Cowman!

Where in Australia can I get one and how much?

Any ideas?

Chris

Been looking for at the bowlersworld website that you listed but it doesnt seem to have the FF in it... actually they only have one of the storm balls listed... I am too thinkin about buying the FF and after readin the replys ive decided on getting one..

I got both my X-Factor Reloaded and Fear Factor from OzBowling Supplies (QLD) via Bundy Bowl and Liesure.

You can also order online at http://www.rebeltenpin.com.au/

Good luck with it. Both balls are very hard hitters!

Chris

Got my Fear Factor the other day... bowled with it twice... and all i can say is.. i love it.. its everything it says it is .... i recommend ya buy one thats only if you need somethin that will react in heavy oil... One downside though... The fragrence is discusting!! yuk!! nothin like plum at all hehe

WooF

I got my FeaR FactoR a couple weeks ago and i love it, and the smell is good no matter what anyone says, it smells just like the reloaded in my opinion, well anyways i won a tournament and qualified for a couple with it, by the way, im a youth bowler

Back
Top Bottom