Other The Sting

M

mr_change

I brought this ball at the same time as the sure strike. Dino at Ipswich Superbowl drilled this up with a lenght drilling for me. I am finding the ball has the lenght and makes an arc turn towards the pocket and it hits hard making pins fly everywhere. I have made heaps few messenger strikes with this one, even when the 10 pins has already been carried the messenger comes flying over to greet it. This ball has heaps and heaps of carry. I know that with this ball when I throw it out I can trust it to make it back home.

I can not recommend this ball highly enough. Rudy Turoczi drilled one for me at the start of this year with only a medium layout, nothing too aggressive. I've used it almost exclusively in league this year and am averaging over 225 at both Caboolture and Mt Warren. I've also used it in the Gold Coast team roll off at Mt Warren and Ashmore to score well, and last weekend at Maryborough I used it for about 15 games out of 20 in my 8th place finish and weekend average of 217. It is the first lane masters ball I've ever used, but certainly won't be the last. It gives me fantastic pin carry despite having relatively low revs and I've found it very useful on various oil conditions.

Back
Top Bottom