yes i aint that great of bowler but i have to show off when i can cheers
icon_smile.gif
...hey btw the patch for it looks pretty good

whats a 5-7-10 is it like hard....i have had one and spared it
icon_smile.gif
yes i aint that great of bowler but i have to show off when i can cheers
icon_smile.gif
...hey btw the patch for it looks pretty good

How the hell do you spare a 5,7,10 unless you have a 6lb house ball. My Zone would come close to getting enough angle but it is nearly impossible without breaking your fingers gettin the rip.

I've seen one made at Moonah. Adam Carr left one on lane 3, then proceeded to spare it while people were still laughing by sliding the 5 into the 7, then coming off the wall to take out the 10. His response?? Just gave everyone the bird.
icon_biggrin.gif

ROFLAO - I woudnt be giving the bird I'd be trying to pick my jaw up off the flaw and wiping the chesire cat grin off my face. Then I'd be taking panadol cause pulling a spare like that out of your ... has to hurt in the morning - hehe

How the hell do you spare a 5,7,10 unless you have a 6lb house ball. My Zone would come close to getting enough angle but it is nearly impossible without breaking your fingers gettin the rip.

I've seen one made at Moonah. Adam Carr left one on lane 3, then proceeded to spare it while people were still laughing by sliding the 5 into the 7, then coming off the wall to take out the 10. His response?? Just gave everyone the bird.
icon_biggrin.gif

ROFLAO - I woudnt be giving the bird I'd be trying to pick my jaw up off the flaw and wiping the chesire cat grin off my face. Then I'd be taking panadol cause pulling a spare like that out of your ... has to hurt in the morning - hehe

Back
Top Bottom