do you know some one that deserves the big finger???

griggsy

well tonight in sponsors league i jayson griggs threw the nicest solid pocket 5 7 10 you would have ever seen, thank you to all that gave me support through my traumatic time lol. can some one loan me the money so i can get a couple of big fingers so i might not leave this again lol.

hahahah ya beat me to it man

i didnt see the shot but the sound of pancakes hitting the floor would sound much like what i heard
icon_biggrin.gif

and the sight of sizzling fingertips werent anywhere to be seen
icon_razz.gif

nice shot dude u deserve the booking
icon_wink.gif

peace out

loco

p/s : a kitkat has more fingers
icon_razz.gif

I didn't think it made a sound........Marshmellows are soft.

Mind you, Matt Crammond deserves a mention too, because while he was running to congratulate Jayson, trip on a Bowling Bag, and....well.......you figure it out!! haha

well tonight in sponsors league i jayson griggs threw the nicest solid pocket 5 7 10 you would have ever seen, thank you to all that gave me support through my traumatic time lol. can some one loan me the money so i can get a couple of big fingers so i might not leave this again lol.

hahahah ya beat me to it man

i didnt see the shot but the sound of pancakes hitting the floor would sound much like what i heard
icon_biggrin.gif

and the sight of sizzling fingertips werent anywhere to be seen
icon_razz.gif

nice shot dude u deserve the booking
icon_wink.gif

peace out

loco

p/s : a kitkat has more fingers
icon_razz.gif

oh yeah i forgot another great hit for the night was from jaysons thursday night team member paul oakley... who ripped the rack leaving a very impressive 5-7 he made no comment to the questions of "was there a tenpin in that rack?"
icon_biggrin.gif

and yes i did leave a 7 -10 off the pocket last night but this wa because both the head pin and 5 pin went OVER the 7 pin and are now laying in the next building complex
icon_biggrin.gif
and as for the 10 pin.. well......must have been an off spot pin
icon_razz.gif

its kinda funny that the team name for thse two guys on thursdays is called "The Big hit" maybe a name change to "The Big Pancake" could be in order
icon_razz.gif

peace out fudgies
icon_wink.gif

Loco

I didn't think it made a sound........Marshmellows are soft.

Mind you, Matt Crammond deserves a mention too, because while he was running to congratulate Jayson, trip on a Bowling Bag, and....well.......you figure it out!! haha

oh yeah i forgot another great hit for the night was from jaysons thursday night team member paul oakley... who ripped the rack leaving a very impressive 5-7 he made no comment to the questions of "was there a tenpin in that rack?"
icon_biggrin.gif

and yes i did leave a 7 -10 off the pocket last night but this wa because both the head pin and 5 pin went OVER the 7 pin and are now laying in the next building complex
icon_biggrin.gif
and as for the 10 pin.. well......must have been an off spot pin
icon_razz.gif

its kinda funny that the team name for thse two guys on thursdays is called "The Big hit" maybe a name change to "The Big Pancake" could be in order
icon_razz.gif

peace out fudgies
icon_wink.gif

Loco

i dont spare the 5-7 much oaky... but then again i dont leave it to spare it
icon_biggrin.gif

hehehehh

another pancake for lane 12
icon_wink.gif

loco-motion

i dont spare the 5-7 much oaky... but then again i dont leave it to spare it
icon_biggrin.gif