Ebonite The Long Awaited THE BIG ONE

D

Ducati 851

I was lucky enough to be one of the first to test one of these babies.

They are simply awesome...254 straight up....huge recovery and that was in heavy oil...simply amazing...a fair few messengers and awesome pin action

Finely drilled by gavin at richlands

Most aggressive ball ive used

Perfect addition to anyones arsenal

Be the first to tell people you got a big one!

Hamish...YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE!!!!

This ball has been out for a while now, but I only had my first throw of one today at the QS State Open Masters at Milton, I drilled it up last night.

Punched it up with the pin above the fingers, 5 3/4" from my PAP, with the Mass bias 3 1/4" from my PAP next to the "thumb", so a strong location. Shallow weight hole 1" down and left of PAP. Brought the surface back to 600 so it would start early.

The backend movement on this ball really surprised me. With some oil in the heads, this ball easily cleared them and rolled strong in the midlane, and made a sharp defined turn at the breakpoint. Carry was awesome, and the sound was amazing when it took all 10. The Big One really allowed me to open up the lane early on when the condition was fresh, something I had not been able to do with any other balls on that condition in the squads. As expected, when the head oil started to disappear a bit, the ball became a little bit over/under, but still maintained good carry until it really started to dry up in the heads, and then the ball became squirty and didn't maintain enough pop to knock out the corner pins.

This ball is definately a keeper, and one of the best releases from Ebonite in recent times.

Thanks for the ball Shazza :D

Tim Reichel.

Back
Top Bottom