Thankyou

Susanne

Just a Bowler
I would like to take the time to thank all the people involved in the Sydney Seniors Classic without them it would not have happened.
To
Our sponsors
Steven of AAA Sweeper Service Pty Ltd - who is always there for me
Micheal Muller of Muller's Transport - if any interstate Bowlers are thinking of moving to the wonderful City of Sydney Micheal can make your moving easier.
Ian of Blacktown Air Conditioning - Its a shame he wasn't called upon to help with the temperature inside the bowl.
Max of BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA
For the donation of a Gift Voucher which was raffled and won by Bob Whybrow.
Glen Rowland of AMF QUBICA
For the donation of a Columbia Bowling Ball which was won by Rex Mead with a high game of 287.
To the volunteers who did an excellent job in organising and running the tournament:
Barbara Marcollini
Leigh Murray
Alan Shephard
Steven Smith
To Maxine Nable and all the staff at AMF Penrith for giving up their weekend for all of us.
To those Sydney bowlers, Jeff & Suzie, Cheryl, Josie & Jim, who supplied transport and accommodation for interstate bowlers.
And last but certainly not least - to ALL BOWLERS and their partners who travelled far and near to be in Sydney for this tournament, I thank you and look forward to seeing you in Canberra next month.
Regards
Susanne
;) ;) ;)

After swanning in 'the big smoke' for an extra couple of days (thanks to hosts Jim and Josie) AND after seeing the Queen Mary 2 - I would personally like to thank all involved in the tournament - Susanne was just great - tough to bowl and be so committed to making the tourn. a success.....glad I was a Queenslander used to the heat though but I did discover some new beer !!

THANKS and I will be back !! Congrats. to Ali and Rod also - well deserved winners.

Flower

Flower

Susanne and Steve,
Thankyou for putting up with us wozzies, you guys and your volunteers did a marvellous job, the tournament was great fun I didn't hear too many complaints with it or too many getting hot under the collar (well no more than the usual one(s))
The great thing was the hospitality, and friendliness that everyone showed towards each other and thats how it should be.
So to everyone associated with it, well done, especially to Steve and his patience with Susanne (sue, you're gonna have to do something nice for or to that man) and to the other competitors thanks for supporting Sue and the tournament so let's just keep having fun.. see you in Canberra.
Personally ... thanks Sue and Steve for making me feel so welcome.

Thank you Susanne. It was a great weekend. Alan and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves - also thank you and Steven for your hospitality and all those extra things that you did - pick us up at the airport - arranging the bus for us to return to the airport and also thank you to your mum for taking us to the bowl. We will definitely be back next year! Thanks again
Annie and Alan

Susanne, a big thank you for a wonderful weekend. For collecting us all at the airport, back and forth to the tournament, over to Chez's, and for arranging my surprise birthday, thank you. We had a great time, great bowling, bit hot for me :( :cool:
That is what the Seniors is all about, lots of bowlng, lots of new friends and good times to be had by all. To Ali and Rod, great bowing. Well done on your wins. Big thanks again Susanne and Steve (top Chef), see you all in Canberra. B

Back
Top Bottom