Thankyou very much

G

Gavin A

To all who have supported AMF Richlands Proshop,

A very Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous new year. I am looking forward to seeing everybody again in 2006.It is my intention to make next year, even bigger and better for my customers, no matter who you are.

Thankyou to my suppliers and distributors alike. Especially Max Bastian of Bowling Balls Australia and Carl Trad of Citibowl Bowling Supplies.

To my good friend Graham, thanks for putting up with my misdemenours.
Merry Christmas mate.

To all TotalBowling users, have a fantastic festive season and take care.

Best regards,
Gavin

You too gav...its always a pleasure getting gear from you and i wouldnt trust anyone else with the 3000 balls i buy a year.

Cheers
Shaz

Ducati 851 said:
You too gav...its always a pleasure getting gear from you and i wouldnt trust anyone else
Cheers
Shaz
yeah thanks gav for the bowling equipment that you have drilled for me be sure i will be buying more next year all the bowling equipment that you have is awsome when i have visted other centres there is not enough there but AMF RICHLANDS is probably the best place to get yourself good gear and there is a huge range
great work in that proshop this year gavin keep it up
thanks again chris

:rolleyes:
Ducati 851 said:
You too gav...its always a pleasure getting gear from you and i wouldnt trust anyone else with the 3000 balls i buy a year.
Cheers
Shaz

Wanna throw a bit of your cash this way Shannon??? Or at least 1500 of those balls

Back
Top Bottom