Thankyou and Merry Christmas

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
On behalf of Bowling Balls Australia, I would like to thank all our loyal customers who have supported our first proshop at AMF Moonah. It has been a wild ride, a bit of a gamble that has worked out and we have enjoyed it immensely.

It has been a honor to be given the chance to do something I love, and to see the results of bowlers that have given me the chance to help them, it is mind blowing.

I will taking a break until the 2nd of January, so I can recharge the batteries so to speak, but will be open for business before the new league season starts.

Once again, thankyou to all, and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and have a safe and Happy New Year :D

Andrew

I would like to reiterate Androoo's sentiments. Thank you to all who have made our first proshop the success it has been. To the bowlers of Hobart who have taken us to heart, you have been the springboard to our ventures in to other states. Without your support we would not have been able to do so, so we thank you most sincerely.

Andrew has done a magnificent job at Moonah, and the beauty is he gets such a kick out of helping you, our loyal customers. Whilst he is having his very well earned break, if anyone needs anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact me and we will send it down business as usual so there is no delay in having your gear there in our normal time frame.

Thanks once again, please have a very Merry Xmas, a happy start to the New Year and a very successful 2007.

Max

Congratulations to you both on the success of your setup, and have a very good Christmas and New Year.
Same to everyone else out there, have a great one, and seeya's back out on the plastic in '07. :D

To Andrew & Max. Thank you very much for the support and great service that you have given to not only the "locals", but also to many other bowlers from around the state.

Your enthusiasm and commitment is unbelievable and we are lucky to have both of you looking after us.

Merry christmas and an even better year in 2007.

Definately a huge thank you to BBA for everything they've done this year. Speaking for alot of bowlers in the Hobart area, I know that sometimes it was hard to pick equipment or a new ball to buy or what not but ever since BBA's pro shop has come to Moonah, it's made every bowler's lives that little bit easier. I know that just being around the pro shop, my bowling knowledge has grown and even if your bowling knowledge isn't the best, you can always come in and ask Androooo for advice on equipment, then he'll hook you up with a ball that is right for you. The customer service is fantastic and the speed in which new orders arrive is a testimate to the business.

So thank you Drooo for all you've done for bowlers, not only in the Hobart area, but state wide and even nation wide during nationals. Also to Max for everything he's done with the pro shop. Now knowing Max, I know how hard it can be to run a business like this one, but he definately comes through with flying colours with everything he's done with it.

It's certainely been a blessing for Tasmanian bowling and with Max, Androoo and Ashley's support, it'll only get better in 2007.

Hey you R.H Legend, A belated Xmas wish along with a great 2007 to you and your family. I agree with what is written, your knowledge on equipment and the game is great and having the pro shop as it is now, as to what it was in the past would be a step foward for all concerned . The Centaur you drilled up and sent to me is hitting them well on somewhat a difficult condition. Look forward to seeing you @ moonah in February -- where we will catch up on those crown lager's, and a browse through your pro shop and a roll on the old home lanes - would be in order..

leftyg - Hervey Bay QLD

Back
Top Bottom