Merry Christmas

G

go girl

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish all bowlers a very merry christmas and Happy New Year. To my boss Slammin Sammy wow what a year of bowling and to all the staff at Burdekin Bowl Merry Christmas next year will be huge.

Helen

More Xmas Greetings

Just backing up Helen's greetings, on behalf of the Tuesday and Thursday night leagues at Burdekin Bowl I would like to thank all the staff, Janelle, Helen, Sam, Monica, Ashlee and Megan for putting up with us this year and I promise we will try to be better behaved next year. :roll:

MERRY CHRISTMAS....

Den

THANKS GUYS

Hey guys im sorry i cannot take much of the accolades for this as i have some of the best staff you can wish for. So i would like to thank them for there support during the year and thankyou for looking aftre the place while i am away on tournemants.

Thankyou to the staff of Burdekin Bowl and look forward to a great year next year.

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Hey there guys - thanks for all the kind words - pitty everybody forgot about me!!! :cry: Working for The Burdekin Bowl is something that will stay with me forever - it's where nearly half of my life has been lived. I wish all my friends (Janelle, Helen, Sam, Monica, Margeret, Jye, Jason, Luke, Ashlee and Megan.) all the best for the New Year. All my best too everyone from all the leagues - Denno and Gail hope I see you guys up here sometime soon so we can have a few games and some drinks. Have a GREAT New Year everybody. Party Hard!!!

Back
Top Bottom