Thanks Steve

blackwidow

The staff and the Junior bowlers at Amf Richlands would like to say a big thankyou to Steve Hampson for his very generous donation.
Steve has kindly donated a bike for the kids to use as a raffle to raise money to buy their long overdue new bowling shirts.
As many people are aware supplying 70 juniors with shirts is a fairly expensive exercise, but we feel it will give them a sense of belonging to their sport and make them feel also that they are part of a team.
So again many thanks Steve it was very much appreciated.:D :D It is so good to see our higher level bowlers showing such interest and dedication to these kids, they are the next generation of our great sport and deserve all the help and encouragement they can get.

OOHHH Shucks Uncle Stevie,

So the rumours are true "you're a BIG softie"

blackwidow said:
It is so good to see our higher level bowlers showing such interest and dedication to these kids, they are the next generation of our great sport and deserve all the help and encouragement they can get.

Couldn't agree more, Shontay is 6 & 1/2 & Khynan is 3 & 1/2. They both love bowling & we finally gave into their demands to join a league this year. It is good to see them showing committment, sportsmanship & competiveness. They both have their own shirts & they wear it very proudly (in fact Shontay took hers to school for show and tell)

We don't know how far they will go in bowling but we will be there to support & encourage them the whole way. Althought they are too young to travel away we regulary support the other juniors by helping out with raffles, sausage sizzles, chocolate, lolly, slice & pie drives, bowling fun nights & any other fund raising they do. It's great to see others putting the kids first.

Well done Steve

My daughter Madeleine who is 6 years of age. Is part of the "Team Turoczi" from Zoned in On Tenpin at chermside. I know exactly what she is like with her bowling shirt. She wears it everywhere for league, and championships. She adores her shirt that her Uncle Rudy gave her. So I know that these Juniors will do the same. Thanks again Steve.

Back
Top Bottom