Thank You TBASA.....

emmtee83

Yes, you saw correctly.

I want to go on public record by thanking TBASA for deciding to change the date for State Masters, whether it be to avoid a clash or otherwise. I was surprised to hear the Masters was held on the Sunday but I'm thankful this was dealt with responsibly.

This now gives a lot of bowlers the opportunity to bowl the Skins event at Village at the weekend....if you are interested, please visit this link => TotalBowling

Again, a sincere thanks to all involved in making this decision.

You will also find a whole heap of bowlers who were pretty angry about the late change. Many Bowlers set aside the June 21st to bowl masters, but were unable to bowl on the 14th. The Masters should have been moved back one day to the Saturday 20th, so that there wasn't that much of a change, but it would still be on the same weekend as it was written on the entry form. It could have been masters saturday, skins sunday.

Matt these sort of things shouldn't happen in the first place if people could sit down like we use to and set the calendar in december for the following year....

cheers

Tony

Yes I know Tony, would have been great to have some time in advance, not just a day and a half before. I myself missed out on masters because I didn't have time to change my plans that quickly, as did many of the other bowlers that missed out, that wanted to bowl in masters.

Back
Top Bottom