Tenpin Sydney - AGM 2008

Roddney

2008 Tenpin Sydney AGM will be held on Sunday 9th of October.
99 Woodriff St
Penrith NSW 2750
Time: 11am
Agenda, Nomination Forms and Proxy voting forms are available from the Tenpin Sydney website.
www.tenpinsydney.com.au

that is a fact why me and you won't be there Richard but i just thought i would check on the date being correct or not for those that can and will attend. On the other hand, if the date is correct as stated in the opening thread then everyone has missed it lol.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Michael,
you are correct it is the 9th of November and not October (my error). I was informed that the Sport series is on, but as you can understand at this time of year you struggle to find a free weekend. You can always put in a proxy vote so make sure you have your say.
regards

Going on last years AGM the meeting is a fast, if you can get enough of your mates to attend the meeting then your position is pretty much guranteed.

Every member of the association should be posted a ballot paper, then if they choose to vote, that is entirley there decision, the same way an RSL conducts its voting policy for members of the board.

The other thing to consider here is that new blood needs to be injected into the association as the 1980's were over a long time ago, but unfortunately we still run things that way.

People with knowledge of our game, and who know where our sport is heading should be more involved, from the grass levels up, not people that are just out to help their mates, its time for a change, and that change soley rest in your hands.

Its your sport, and if you care about it, and want to see it survive then I suggest you have your opinions heard by attending this AGM. Perhaps when all the dust has settled from this meeting Ad's, we could hold an open forum meeting for members to voice there opinions.....?????

Good Luck with being re-elected!

Back
Top Bottom