TBAQ are offering for a limited time subsidised Managers courses

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Bowlers, Associations, Centres, Coach network.

TBAQ would like to address the shortage of Coaches and Managers to travel and coach State and Zone representative teams, Junior, Youth and Adult.
TBAQ would like to invite any person wishing to undertake these positions in the future to access TBAQ assistance and support in this role.

TBAQ are offering for a limited time subsidised Managers courses

MANAGERS COURSE: Normal cost $176 will be only $66 (including gst) for the courses on the following dates.

North Qld.
Please contact TBAQ if you would like to access the subsidised State Team Managers courses. 07 38765400

Friday 14th September Venue Townsville Kirwan Bowl Starting time 6pm.
Gail Torrens will be in Townsville on this week-end to conduct the course - Please contact TBAQ for more information.

South Qld -
Please contact TBAQ if you would like to access the subsidised State Team Managers courses. 07 38765400

Friday 16th November - Starting time 6pm Venue Sports House 150 Caxton St Milton 4064 07 38765400
Please note this is a football game night and car parks will need to be reserved on this evening so I need numbers asap.

Wednesday 21st November - Starting time 6pm Venue Sports House 150 Caxton St Milton 4064 07 38765400
Please contact TBAQ for more information.

If you have already booked for the 2nd December 2007 and would prefer to do the evening time frames above - please contact TBAQ and take advantage of the subsidised courses on offer by TBAQ. TBAQ will refund the difference in fees.

If you are interested, please contact TBAQ on this email or phone 07 38765400 the TBAQ office.

I think it is great that they are trying to get more coaches, the problem I see is that once they are a coach they have to keep paying to be one.
They put there time in for free to help out our juniors and seniors but yet tba still wants them to pay every year for giving up there time.
Maybe tba could do something about this, and the answer is not to charge the centers.

It was decided two years ago not to charge the coaches and managers to be involved with our Junior Shield Team at Nationals. They are included in the accommodation and uniform accounts of our bowlers.

We have a Committee of eight adults and one youth, and agree unanimously to recognise the very valuable input from our coaches and managers. We ask for a refundable deposit for the bookings of accommodation etc.

I have been involved with the Youth Committee previous, and did the same thing. Changes to our zone mean new committees, and they have also been approached to change their thinking regards charging team management. It is not a huge burden across the team members and appreciated by all.

Leanne.

I was not talking about the elite bowling coachs, the normal house coach that gets charged $40 or $65 a year to be a coach and if you dont pay that one year well you have to sit your course again costing you more money and what do you get for that I dont know, maybe tba can answer that one. I would like to be a coach but the cost is just out of my reach for what they ask. We are not all rich........

Back
Top Bottom