TBA Seniors Cup Champions

bm2

I'm still standin'
Congratulations to Victorians Mike Kennedy and Jeanette Baker on their respective wins in last nights' TBA Seniors Cup. Grand Senior Champions (the real old ones ;)) are Rob Zikman of Vic, and Mary Flower of Qld.

Some great bowling on what has been to some, a very frustrating condition, and it was most entertaining to watch the matchplay. Well done to all who made the final 24, and then the head to head!

Congratulations to Mike Kennedy and Jeanette Baker on their Senior cup wins and to Rob Zikman and our own Mary Flower on winning their GRAND Senior wins.

Mary made the initial cut of 24, won the Grand Seniors and also made the last cut to 8 players for the head to head. It was a wonderful tournament and the conditions weren't easy but Flower Power was really awesome bowling in the final 8 and being the only GRAND senior! Mary couldn't even have a beer after it was over because she had to drive home! Hope you had a beer when you arrived home Mary - you deserved it.

Well done Mike and Jeanette - well deserved

'Grand Seniors' Rob and Mary - good bowling and great effort

See you all tomorrow

Animal & Carol

Well done to my good friends, Jeanette (unbeatable) Baker and Mike (still whacks it good for an old dude) Kennedy for your dominating performances! JB making the double by winning all events as well, and t0 Rob (too sexy for his shirt) Zikman on his win in the all events. Also well done to Mary and I believe Greg in their respective wins.

I think Belly says it best when he says "Seniors: we aren't old, just older"

Great Results for the stable all round! Good work kiddies ;)!

My sincerest apologies to both Greg Williams of NSW, and Rob Zikman of Vic re my furfy reporting the results of the grand seniors competition.

I can blame it on a senior moment, too long at the bowl already, or perhaps just an honest oversight - whatever, I certainly meant no disrespect to Greg or Rob. :(

Congratulations to you both on your respective places......

Broni

Back
Top Bottom