Sydney Cup

I just want to say a massive big congrats to Cassie for finishing second. You bowled so well, I was following the scores the whole 3 days and your scores where great. Well done. I'm proud of you.

Also Hamish and Matty, you both finished in decent positions. And Michelle, unlucky you didnt cut but you still have next year haha.

Congrats to the winners as well.

Congrats to Dion and Bec for winning. You guys bowled awesome and both deserved your wins. Also congrats to Ham, Dean, Cassie and Sess :D on their 2nd and 3rd placings.

This being my last junior tourney ever, I had heaps of fun, I was even leading for a while until I choked on some sav big time, but it was still awesome :) .

See Yas all in youth

DION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go my SA buddy, rachuig is gonna kick ass if ur bowling like that hehe. Seriously tho, well done man, you are such a great bowler and will go a long way in this sport, time for a celevration drink i think hehe.

Matt

hey
i would like to thank the tournament staff for running a great tournament. Also like to thank the bowlers for making the event happen because without the bowlers Sydney Cup wouldnt of gone ahead this yr. Also to Bankstown Bowl for holding the event.

I hope it is on again next yr cause i will defiently be bowling

Bec

Congrats to Dion and Bec on their wins!!
Both of you guys bowled incredibly well all weekend. Well done to you both! One more star Dion, one more star ;)
I had a great time in my final Sydney Cup...even though I couldnt quite catch the Sess Express - who bowled like an absolute champ! Well done to you too girl!!
And of course, congrats to all other place getters. Cassie, I got 2 words for you - Ya mum!

Jendal

Dion and Bec,

Congratulations on both ur wins. U guys bowled awesome were unstopable the whole way through. Truly deserved wins.

Cassie,

Lick the Bag!!! ;) You bowled so well girl. U were up there the whole weekend. Awesome display! SNAP

Sess,

I am so proud of u honey!!! U bowled so well. As Jendal said, Noone could catch the Sess express :cool:. Well done again honey. U really deserve it.

Hamish,

I nearly had ya there man :rolleyes:. Well done on ur awesome bowling. Honestly..How many revs do u put on the ball??? :p

Dean,

Must of been the Shoes :rolleyes:. Well done on a massive come back. You really blew the house down..Well done. GO NSW!!!

To finish off this post, I'd just like to thank all the bowlers who made this weekend one to remember..and the people who worked so hard to make this tournament happen.

Random Shoe 99

alll i GOTTA say is dion ohhhhhhhh my god buddy
u bowled so well ....lick da bag

ham wat can i say boooo nah u bowled great it was good 2 see u get up there

it was good to watch use bowl i wish i had bowled hahahaha

anywayz
l8r dayz
Big B

Hello Everyone!
Thanks to the tournament staff, the bowl and all the bowlers for the biggest Sydney Cup i've seen.
Huge congrats to Bec and Dion! Both of you's smashed it during matchplay, and finished off well.
Dion, it was a hude effort buddy, your bowling the house down lately, first SA youth, now this, whats next? Im just glad i got ya in matchplay, so ill call it 1 all! :p
To Cass, Jess and Potter, well done on the placings.
Matty Simpson, 5th is an awesome effort considering you were trying out a new ball finish, the half Matt, half pearl.
See you all around some time
Hamish

Back
Top Bottom