Surgeries

Anthony L

Tony Long
Would like to wish Robert Chinner a speedy recovery from knee surgery done on Thurs 25th of Feb and also Brenton Davy who l believe had his knee done recently and Jill Morris who had shoulder surgery recently... to you all hope to see you on the lanes real soon... cheers Tony Long

Thanks Tony. Mine is coming along nicely, post op there has been very little pain or discomfort and I am walking much better than I was pre-op.

Hope Robs and Jills ops go well

Thanks Tony,

got out Sunday morning. Operation went well, thought I may have been little more restricted after knee replacement than it has left me. Dont recomend the procedure though.
Got lot of physio & execises over next 3-4 weeks. And its pretty obvious how I fell about exercise.

Robert.

Chin,

Double check with your physio but I think golf is a form of exercise!!
You might be able to get that handicap down with a bit more practice.
All in all I hope you recover quickly.
Cheers
Damo

Good to hear Brenton and Robert glad to hear you are both recovering well and yes Robby l believe exercise is not in your vocabulary.... hahahaha cheers Tony

Roby, A good walk will be good for you............What's your closest Mc'Donalds ??

Tony

Roby, A good walk will be good for you............What's your closest Mc'Donalds ??

Tony

Camden Pk Macca's - 1.9kms
Edwardstown Macca's - 2.4kms

Camden Pk probably the better bet though. Can jump on the tram on way back.

Hey folks welcome to the over the hill club LOL
Still great to see you on the lanes and as competitive as ever.Take it easy on the come back, don't rush it, we are prepared to wait to see our super stars of the past kick ass again.
Good Luck KJ
Just had a vision - Chinner in a wheelchair with Brenton pushing him back from Macca's as dual therapy. LOL

Back
Top Bottom