Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Block9.PDF
    352.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Marathon Block9a.PDF
    314.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Marathon Block9b.PDF
    228.5 KB · Views: 11
Those strange looking people are looking really weird now.

Block 10 update.

Yay, 10 games to go

Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Block10b.PDF
    231.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Marathon Block10a.PDF
    313.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Marathon Block10.PDF
    360.5 KB · Views: 30
Block 11

5 games to go I think

Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Block11.PDF
    348.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Marathon Block11a.PDF
    312.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Marathon Block11b.PDF
    233.4 KB · Views: 21
All done and dusted.

Well done to all that bowled.

Congratultions to Kate, Glenn & Dan on a fine effort. See what happen when you just bowl and enjoy it.

Attached is the final standings.

Good night.

Rob

Attachments

• Marathon Block12.PDF
    352.2 KB · Views: 140
  • Marathon Block120001.PDF
    315.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Marathon Block120002.PDF
    235.2 KB · Views: 111
Well done, some great scores and averages.
Congrats to Troy on the 300
I really miss this game and I am planning on getting back into it next year and hopefully bowl in this tournament again.
Regards
Crabby

Congrats to the winners and all those with high games and series.

Unfortunately I didnt make it back after I went home for a bit of sleep early morning after feeling crook and it just got worse, so I wasnt able to return and bowl all my required games and let my team mate down. :(

Congrats to rob and staff on another great marathon. :smiley.php:

On a side note, I would like to say, that year in year out I always enjoy bowling against and have a good laugh with Tracey Farqhuarson and Chris Clarke, by far the most enjoyable Team to bowl against :D

Well done to all by staff and bowlers. Wish i could of bowled this year but hey hopefully next year ill be right. Thanks for all the side bets Gary i think i ended about $5 up for the weekend. Congrats to Troy on his 300, only just missed seeing it but sure it would of been all quality. Congrats to the winners especiall Daniel because i think it was block 5 that you won me all the money i had been losing back

Deano

Thanks to Rob, Lisa, Jess, Alicia, Shelby and all staff.
Great event, fun to bowl and played in great spirit.
Thanks to Narelle for getting me involved.
Congrats to Glenn, Dan and Kate, great effort - you guys bowled well.
Troy on the 300 and Peter on the 298 (Has Mr Farky paid up yet?) well done.

Hope everyone makes it home safe (unlike the poor guy we saw who relocated the front of his ute with a huge Roo).

Bigger and better next year.

Thanks again.
David

hey awesome tournament! it was my first one in about 16 months so it was cool to get some cash lol. definitely coming back next year.

Thanks Lisa, Rob, Girls and Staff for putting on another wonderful marathon. Alreadyl looking forward to next year.:D:D

Congrats to Troy on his 300 and it was great to watch and score for.

Also I better say congrats to Katie, Glenn and Daniel for their huge win from start to finish. :p:p

Also thanks to our team mate George for bowling good.

Nat and Graeme

awesome marathon, congrats to the winners 'kate's team' and troy on 300
definitely going to be they next year

Hi All.

We would just like to thank all the bowlers, partners and scorers for another wonderfull weekend, it is the people that turn up for this event year in year out that make it an awesome weekend, that Lisa and I enjoy putting on every year.

The whole weekend was bowled in great spirit.

There were a few memorable moments along the way, mostly good ones.

Congratulations to Troy on his 300 game ~ Bloody lefties;)

Glad that everyone made it home safe and sound.

Rob

PS...Mr. Farky was a bit absent minded and left Chrissy's bowling balls sitting in the car park and drove off:p

PSS......For those wanting to plan ahead, the marathon next year will be on the 15th & 16th of August.

Thank you Rob & Lisa & all staff on putting on yet another fantastic tournament.

Congratulations on Kates Crew (Katie Gilchrist, Daniel Nestor & Glenn Mattei) on winning, you were a dominant force all weekend and couldnt be caught.

Well done to Troy on yet another 300, keep them coming mate.

Great to see everyone once again. Look forward to bowling it next year.

Great weekend, glad to be home. Always seem to look forward to it for the month leading up, then it comes and goes so quickly and when its all over on the Sunday, you just want to be home in your own bed!

A huge thankyou to everybody who makes this weekend so enjoyable, year in, year out. Especially Rob, Lisa and the girls who work tirelessly all weekend to ensure things run smoothly. And how smoothly did things run this year!

It was nice to get a win on the board, but in all seriousness, whilst winning is nice, we come because we have a ball every year. Great people, great laughs and fun times had by all.

Special mention to all those who left five seven tens. Marathon will do that to you :D

We'll be back next year to defend. Looking forward to it already.

Daniel

PS. Glad i could get you over the line deano, dont spend that five bucks all at once. Infact, put it on Kadek tuesday night...you might double it ;)

Congrats to Glenn, Kate and Dan on the win. Thank you so much everyone for an awesome weekend it was my first marathon and I'm so glad my debut was in Mildura. Rob, Lisa, Alicia, and Jess are excellent hosts and from now on I'll be penciling this in every year as a must.

Oh I promise next year I won't have that terrible handicap :$

Cheers Ash

Congrats to Glenn, Kate and Dan on the win. Thank you so much everyone for an awesome weekend it was my first marathon and I'm so glad my debut was in Mildura. Rob, Lisa, Alicia, and Jess are excellent hosts and from now on I'll be penciling this in every year as a must.

Oh I promise next year I won't have that terrible handicap :$

Cheers Ash

*cough*sandbagger*cough*

:p

Back
Top Bottom