Sunraysia 60 game Marathon 2009

Icachr

It has crept up quickly, but it is that time of the year again. Look forward to catching up with everyone, for another 60 game marathon.:D See you all in sunny Mildura

Hi All,
We are looking forward to catching up with everyone for another testing weekend.:D

Hey Shane and Petey,(and anyone else that has not yet done it) can you send through your teams and averages please.
Email is [email protected]
Will post a team list later in the week.

Rob

Hi All,
Attached is a team list. All confirmed teams are in Green.
Please inform me of any changes.

Rob

Attachments

• Confirmed Teams1.pdf
    49.8 KB · Views: 140
;)mate ten am is a bit late dont you think? you are losing it :D hanging out to goooooo!!! and mac baby you better be ready bwahaha

We taking any side bets on this yet?

I suppose I could squeeze a few $$$$$$$$$$ outa the missus (thats about all I'd get lol) hey Rob the winning team this year has Frank O'Donnell in it not Fronk, Unfortunately VB won't be starting til 1.00 coz someones gotta work till lunch to try and keep the country on its feet hey!!!!!

Great to see the NANA's are back and that Dave has the wrong Wilkins on his team!!
See you soon.
P.S.
This is a really good event even Australia reps bowl in it.
Could we have an International icon bowl in this event some time Mr Chester????
Ian.Strahan

I can barely stand up for longer than a couple of minutes...so I wouldn't count on seeing me bowl anytime soon.

What about you Ian?...Coming to Bendigo next month for the VSS?

As I am Holidays at the moment I cant say what I will be doing? I don't put my name down in events unless I can commit 100%. But If I am not away I will most definitely let you know. Highway to hell was rugged at Keon Park, but good fun.
Cheers.

Hi All,
A team spot has become available, if anyone is interested just let me know.
Heard on the grapvine that Krusty might be interested.

Rob

Hi All,
A team spot has become available, if anyone is interested just let me know.
Heard on the grapvine that Krusty might be interested.

Rob
Sorry I am more than interested but after looking at what is on the calendar I just can't.
Mackay this weekend, 5 rachuig training days, VSS, Dunn sheild, SPC. I WANT MY LIFE BACK!
Need to try and balance bowling, family and work. I have to stop somewhere.
Thanks for the offer!:coolthumb:
DB

Sorry I am more than interested but after looking at what is on the calendar I just can't.
Mackay this weekend, 5 rachuig training days, VSS, Dunn sheild, SPC. I WANT MY LIFE BACK!
Need to try and balance bowling, family and work. I have to stop somewhere.
Thanks for the offer!:coolthumb:
DB

5 rachuig training days gees cant remember having more than one other years?

Back
Top Bottom