Sunraysia 60 Game marathon..

Wow, what a fantastic weekend.

Thank you as always to Rob, Lisa, Alicia, Jess, Shelby and all the front and back staff. This was the first marathon I've bowled, and I had a ball. Congrats to everyone who bowled. Special congrats to this years winners, Kate, Dan and Glenn, and to Troy on his 300.

I should mention Strauny but not to thank him as such, more to curse him for involving me in his weekend......lol.

Had a roo free weekend.....I pick my car up next weekend all fixed!!

Can't wait til next year when we do it all again!!

Just thinking before how much i really missed bowling the marathon this year. Was good to see all tired faces at the end of it sunday, that was about the only thing i didnt miss for the weekend. Hopefully i can get a gurnsey next year. Strachny whats your team name goin to be next year if i do bowl the marathon?

Deano

Just thinking before how much i really missed bowling the marathon this year. Was good to see all tired faces at the end of it sunday, that was about the only thing i didnt miss for the weekend. Hopefully i can get a gurnsey next year. Strachny whats your team name goin to be next year if i do bowl the marathon?
Deano
you'll have your guernsey back next year after my effort Deano... :surrender:

Thank you to Rob, Lisa, Alicia, Jess, Shelby and all the front and back staff. Congrats to everyone who bowled and to all this years winners and i see you all again next year ;)

Thanks to Rob, Lisa, the Girls and all the staff for yet another great marathon.

Thanks to Jess for the Blanket, in the early hours of the morning.

Congrats to Glenn,Kate and Daniel on the win you all bowled very well.

See you again next year

Narelle

Yep all the above to Lisa, Rob , Alicia, Jess, Shelby.alll the staff from techs to cafe people. Another long & successful marathon ...To the winners good job & well bowled.

From team JAM.

"Straight_kut" Where did you go ? Your last block was good what happen.

Yep all the above to Lisa, Rob , Alicia, Jess, Shelby.alll
"Straight_kut" Where did you go ? Your last block was good what happen.

As i said earlier, I was crook, dont think bowlers would have been happy with me chucking more than just bowling balls on the lanes :confused:

Wasnt happy about it to be honest but nothing I could do. :surrender:

damn straight, i think my car can handle it a bit better than urs, 140km/h almost blew up ur car and raiden was too much power for urs, too much it blew a fuse lol
note: sunraysia 60 game marathon= awesome

hey hey hey ross let's not go saying something we're going to regret here. it didn't nearly blow up it just smelled like exhaust. and the fuse blew because electricity didn't exist in 1998. now we're getting off topic. i apologise to everyone. marathon was cool.

SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME event hosted by awesome people
I will have too try to make it next year if i can get a spot

Rob, Lisa, Alicia, Jessie & Shelby are the true heart of bowling
If only we all could be that good
Well DOne

Back
Top Bottom