Suggestions for League to Join

K-C

Hi everyone...

I have recently moved over to Melbourne (I am living at Southbank) from Tassie and was hoping I might be able to get some suggestions on where I should look at bowling league.

Don't particularly have any preferences to league formats or nights either - just need a centre that's easy for me to find as I am still exceedingly prone to get lost in the big city :)

Thanks in advance!

Kassey.

Hi

Welcome to Melbourne.

Altona would probably be one of the easier bowls to locate from Southbank, its not too far over the Westgate Bridge.

YOU COULD ALSO TRY CHADSTONE LOCATED IN THE CHADSTONE SHOPPING COMPLEX ON DANDENONG RD

I am Treasurer of the Pacesetters League that bowls at 6:25 on a Tuesday night at Chadstone. I am suggesting Chadstone on the assumption you have your own car. If not then call me on the number I have listed below and I can make more viable suggestions than those previously posted including my own.

A Four person team league costing $25 ($17.70 bowling cost / $7.30 prize fund) per night. We have a couple of vacancies at present including one in my team. If this interests you then call me on 0409399135 and I can provide you with more details.

I am Treasurer of the Pacesetters League that bowls at 6:25 on a Tuesday night at Chadstone. I am suggesting Chadstone on the assumption you have your own car. If not then call me on the number I have listed below and I can make more viable suggestions than those previously posted including my own.
A Four person team league costing $25 ($17.70 bowling cost / $7.30 prize fund) per night. We have a couple of vacancies at present including one in my team. If this interests you then call me on 0409399135 and I can provide you with more details.

I can certainly recommend this league. I bowled in it for many years until I moved to the country.

Lots of fun and great people.

Liz

Back
Top Bottom