Storm V Eels

Chowny

Staff member
This been all this jibber about a bunch of fiary's playing tomorrow night with the Sea Eagle v Cowboys, but really im not interested......... :movingtongue:

Bring on Sunday people Storm v Eels! This should of been the Grand Final, but hey they mucked the finals draw up and the others are still there.... :frusty2:

I will say good luck Kellie, but hey you had a good year... i guess we'll see someone else in the grand final!!

This been all this jibber about a bunch of fiary's playing tomorrow night with the Sea Eagle v Cowboys, but really im not interested......... :movingtongue:
Bring on Sunday people Storm v Eels! This should of been the Grand Final, but hey they mucked the finals draw up and the others are still there.... :frusty2:
I will say good luck Kellie, but hey you had a good year... i guess we'll see someone else in the grand final!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
what drugs are u on chowny u are kidding yourself mate storm will smash the eels on sunday so u may aswell give it up now buddy haha eels in the grand final never going to happen

Sorry to go against the family Paul. But I'm going for the Storm. If storm are in the Grand final I may be able to con a ticket out of Kristy and Craig.

Public Announcement

:wedgie: :whip: :cardR: :bigwhack:

I do not know who Lauren Chown is, i am no relation to her what so ever!!!
Talk about turning into an instant black sheep there...........

CHOWNY CHOWNY CHOWNY!!!
Don't you remember two years ago in Toowoomba? That 1.25lt bottle of Beam that dissapeared by the gulp, as the Eels leaked more points than your glass leaked bourbon?
As much as I would love to see a Manly Parra Grand Final, I think you guys will be washed away in a STORM of points!!

GO THE MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!!!!

Yes Paul I was adopted. After all I'm more like Russell...Actually maybe your the adopted one? :confused:

And congrads on your 5 years with Wendy Today!

CHOWNY CHOWNY CHOWNY!!!
Don't you remember two years ago in Toowoomba? That 1.25lt bottle of Beam that dissapeared by the gulp, as the Eels leaked more points than your glass leaked bourbon?
As much as I would love to see a Manly Parra Grand Final, I think you guys will be washed away in a STORM of points!!
GO THE MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!!!!

Diggin up old wounds webber..... yes i remember.... dam! Lol

Ive moved on since then, Ive got 2l of Jack for the celebration!

Hey chowny,

I think Parramatta are a much strong team than storm, especially after there win against broncos, my main concern tho is parra has had hard fort matches since then, storm quiet easy.

lets hope for your sake you are celebrating and not drowning your sorrows lol

its gonna be a good game but to be honest i would rather see the two clubs ceo's go toe to toe in the middle of Telstra dome. They are probably ranked 1 and 2 as the biggest ****ers in the game :) be funny to see them out there swinging their handbags

Momentum is a huge advantage in finals series and Parra has it unlike Melbourne who had the week off. Hindmarsh, Hayne and Tahu will murder the Storm

2007 Grand Final - Parramatta Eels v North Queensland Cowboys

Momentum is a huge advantage in finals series and Parra has it unlike Melbourne who had the week off. Hindmarsh, Hayne and Tahu will murder the Storm

2007 Grand Final - Parramatta Eels v North Queensland Cowboys
is that you Joey??????

Deadset u must be on the Disco Bikkies cos ure high

Storm will SMASH every one :D

Mick you are on those disco bikkies that ninja mentioned arnt you. Storm arnt that good mate but they are better than parra hey Chowny. I still belive that NQ Cowboys will win this year and chowny you better have that tenner for me monday mate

L :sorry:

What are you going to be watching next weekend Chowny. :TVsurf:

Ill still be watchin the Eels, they made the Jersey Flegg & Premier League Grand Final :)

Storm will need to improve if they want to beat Manly.

Mate just had a look at the Melbourne TV Guide and it appears that the Main game will be shown live.

Channel Nine Melbourne
6:00:00 PM National Nine News Sunday

6:30:00 PM NRL Grand Final Day

7:00:00 PM NRL Grand Final Day

9:00:00 PM The Last Castle

Channel Nine Sydney
6:00:00 PM National Nine News Sunday

6:30:00 PM NRL Grand Final Day

7:00:00 PM NRL Grand Final Day

9:00:00 PM NRL Grand Final Day

9:45:00 PM The Last Castle

Back