Stolen(?) shoes

i was working and therer was shoes on the conter and sum guy comes up and grabs like 3 paris and then run out i was omg and then went after him i was like wft

Bluebowl said:
At Campbelltown bowl they have beep tags attatched to the shoes so you cant leave the building with them on or the buzzer will go off.

yer we have that at Caboolture to and when that buzzer goes off its pretty embarassing lol

lol well i had a group of girl at my school that decided to wear bowling shoes and when i went over there they just started laughing lol i dont know why they wanted them they had belconnen bowl written all over them in big wrighting

haha i have seen some pretty wierd stuff bought on ebay my friends older brother bought a mint condition air guitar for $25 i forgot what postage was but it came all boxed up with bubble rap hahaha i had stitches

unfortunately the loss of shoes all the time at approx $50.00 a pair to centres has to be passed on to the bowler, so the cost of our game goes
up so we are all losers. did not have problems with school kids made the leave their bags downstairs. problem social bowler, looking for shoes to wear to clubs have even seen someone wearing shoes in shopping centre with centre logo on them.

Back
Top Bottom