Squads for Cannon Hill on 10th/11th Feb.

FLOWER

Updated squad list as at 11th January - looking good for the 2007 year so far. There will be more hard copies of Twin Tour entry forms in centres next week for those who may be interested .... our chosen sport is looking very healthy for the year ahead with opportunities for both Scratch and Handicap bowlers in South Queensland - take advantage of the opportunities to compete and ENJOY !!!

As previously stated, Rachuig nominees will need to bowl on Saturday and A Squad only is available with reserves being taken for B Squad which can be extended once both squads are full -

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
or post on this forum for nominations also.

Attachments

• CANNON HILL SQUADS.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 82
what is the nomination costs this year? i can't remember what was said at the last one last year.

extremly dissappointed unable to bowl 1st. twin tour mary, gatt annual family in melbourne same weekend, second sunday february, change your dates for next year (i wish) see you on second tour.......... joe g.

Hi Mary

Could you please add Ann Kirby and Alan McKay to C squad?

many thanks

B;)

Hi Mary, can you slot David & Tom Cupit into the sunday morning squad please.

Hi mary can you please slot in Rhys McCormick into the sunday afternoon sqaud for 1pm please.Looking forward to seeing everyone there after my 12month break.

hey marry how are you going can you please put Belinda Mifsud down to bowl on saturday 8:30

thanks
the miffys

Hi Mary

are you able to swap me out of the B squad and change me to D squad. thanks heaps greatly appreciated

Matt

Back
Top Bottom