CANNON HILL UPDATE - 10th/11th Feb.

FLOWER

Another update for Cannon Hill - Squads B and D can be extended if necessary. Any bowlers who wish to nominate for Rachuig must bowl on Saturday 10th ....

Contact me if you see any boo boos, you wish to change squads, you would like to join us in 2007 or just need info....more brochures will be available in centres during next week for those of you starting back at league....

Mary Flower
pH. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• CANNON HILL SQUADS.xls
    35 KB · Views: 70
  • CANNON HILL SQUADS.pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 70
hey marry i hate do do this to you but would you please be able to change me from d squad to A squad as i have other committment that i can not possable got out of. sorry again marry

thanks
Daniel Mifsud

Hi Mary can i change me from D squad to A squad and put me down as a reserve for B squad please

Guess who forgot to attach list ????

Please check that you are in your correct squad. I will try to get reserves into their preferred squad - great response with new bowlers to get to know !

Mary Flower 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
or post on this forum or PM me.

Attachments

• CANNON HILL SQUADS.pdf
    48.4 KB · Views: 61
  • CANNON HILL SQUADS.xls
    36.5 KB · Views: 31
what a great response for the ladies - been a while since there have been
50+ of the fairer sex!!!

Looks to be a great year, if the first event is anything to go by!!!

WAY TO GO, FLOWER!!!

Hope the large number of 'chicks' will translate into a good field for the Queensland Ladies Classic in June !

Flower

hey mary, hate to do this but could you please remove the knowles family from the frst stop please.
and add cory and loretta to the second tour stop please

Hi Mary

Due to work commitments I was wondering if Rachael and Chris Wingett would be able to change from D squad to C squad

Many Thanks
Rachael Wingett

Hi Mary,
Could you please add Uncle Mark Robertson to C Squad. Thank you!

Using Icequeens log-in...Thank you

Morning Mary,

Even though you have me (Jenny Mason) down as A squad, would it please be possible to get me into B squad. 5 of us a car pooling...
Many thanks if you can.

Jenny Mason

Hi Mary,

If there is any vacancies would it be possible for me to go into D squad please??

thankyou :D
Rocky

Back
Top Bottom