Squads for Caboolture 19th December

bfcc

Hi all, anyone wanting to book in for the final please leave a post here or give me a call. i will post a list of names later today that have allready booked in .

squad lists

a squad
carl bottomley
drewy
hamo
dave hardy
jeff brigg
bruce doig
animal
shayne melton (8/24)

b squad
jason borey
dan borey
lee mathey
tim reichel
reg reichel
andrew christopher
wade goddard
darryl alford
jason pearson
dale stewart
kylie lack
adam lack
graeme morgan
greg kelly
tim kelly (15 /24)

as u can see b squad is filling quickly, so get in soon or miss out.
we are having a bbq on the day as well as the skins after b squad for the guys from 6th to 15th in the overall points!!!

can you put me in A squad thank very much :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :idea:

Can I have a spot in B squad Please.
Thanks Duncan Messenger

sorry duncan b squad has been full since the 10th nov!!! so if u want to bowl it will be in a squad.

broni and mark you are both in a squad :D :D

i dont knwo if my entry was put in, the mcclosky's were going to do it for me casue I'm travelling from tassie to your state ona holiday, so could I please take what ever spot is still available, and put craig mcclosky down to cause i am sure he was bowling in it with me too. thank you guys heaps

Squad Lists

SQUAD LIST FOR CABOOLTURE FINAL

A SQUAD
carl
drewy
dave
jeff
bruce
animal
shayne
broni
batesy
jason bates
mark sheehan
duncan messenger
george
dave cupid (14 out of 24)

B SQUAD
dan borey
lee m
tim r
jason borey
andrew c
wade goddard
darryl a
jason p
dale s
kylie l
adam l
graeme m
greg k
tim k
paul chambers
luke green
chris g
krissy c
craig m
jason griggs
brando
vaughan w
gary b
dino m (24 out of 24)

SQUAD TIMES
A - CHECKIN 8.15AM BOWL 8.30PM
B - CHECKIN 12.30PM BOWL 12.45 PM

BATESY BONUS - for the bowlers finishing between 6th and 15th in the overall points. they will bowl 5 games of skins with each shin worth $200approx. once you win a skin u drop out !!!
THIS WILL START AFTER B SQUAD HAS COMPLETED AND THE SCORES HAVE BEEN DONE AT APPROX 4.30PM. IF WE HAVE A TIE FOR 15TH PLACE WHOEVER TIES WILL BOWL THE SKINS.

BBQ - will kick off around 11.30 am and will keep it going most of the arvo. please bring along the family make it a fun day for all, everyone can hang around for the skins and a drink or 2 later!!!!!!

ok if i have missed anyone's name please let me know or if u know someone that wants to bowl we have spots in a squad.

see everyone on sunday!!!!!

ok i will let u back in .... just so i can tell everyone about your 2 great shots at redcliffe :oops: :oops: at least u can say u bowled them both the same :shock: :shock:

ps. just for those who missed it - TONY WENT FLUSH FOR A 5-7 SPLIT :shock: :shock: THEN NEXT SHOT RODE THE BALL INTO THE POCKET FOR A 5-7-10 !!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: WELL IT IS THE XMAS SEASON!! :p :p

C'mon jeff i didn't just ride it , i even cleaned up two other bowlers on the next three pairs.

Geez the press these days can't even get a simple bagging right. :p :p

Back
Top Bottom