Squad lists for the 2007 NSW Open

Brett i did Pm you and explained my case and signed off with Paul Chambers. Then you replied with what i posted 8 posts ago. And i dont think i need to look at myself. Just remember its nice to be Important but its more Important to be nice. We might get more numbers for Tournaments then. Paul Chambers

People, lets keep things in perspective before this escalates into more unpleasantness. Irritations aside, lets separate content from process. On the process side, PM is PRIVATE as tempting as it might be to get the public into it. Content-wise, there was clearly a (relatively simple) communication problem or a missunderstanding. Those can be solved - I'm sure - as long as it's not a matter of "I'm right, you're wrong" aggravated into the public domain. So... could all parties involved maybe stop worrying about being right about this and instead just try & solve it? And... maybe there are NSW bowlers in the B sq. who'll be willing to help?

Mr GUTTERAT (aka Paul)
Yes, lets all have a good look at Mr Green's post
Post #22 - "paul and luke b squad please"
Of course, how silly of me not to know that "paul stood for - Paul Chambers"
I mean who else could it stand for....!!
Paul HOGAN
Paul KEATING
john PAUL the Third
or perhaps even PAUL GREEN - Bowler #51 in the B Squad listing!!!.
I wrote to you Mr Chambers in a PM to let you know of the situation.... A simple PM Back informing me that the post of Luke's to nominate himself and "PAUL" meant Paul Chambers, then I would have rectified the problem...
When people like you take it upon yourself to post PM's all over the web, you should have a good look at yourself and exactly what is the purpose of a PM...
PM's are a "private" discussion between 2 parties that the initiating party feels does not belong on the open forum. Even if you feel you have been hard done by, dont you think the first point of reply should be to the originator of the PM to clarify the issue.
I get PM's all the time from bowlers who suggest things with tournaments and complain about this and that, but they are simply that "PERSONAL MESSAGES"...if they had wanted me to post both their message and my answer all over the forum...they would not have sent it as a PM in the first place....
So in closing all I can say is if you are getting someone to post/nominate on your behalf....ensure they include your SURNAME...
Brett

There he is again ladies and gentleman! The national tournament director for AMF, doing his best to promote the sport of bowling across Australia!
It looks like it is your way or the highway again hey Brett? It seems like you have got a lot of learning to do before you become proficient in your job. I would start with the course titled "Fair enough i think i have a position of power and can do whatever i want, and offend anyone i want, but i must realise that at the end of the day i am just your average Jo that not too many people actually like, and i am just making things harder for myself and the sport of tenpin bowling at every hurdle i come to"!
Surely a man with your connections could find out who is running such a course? If not just ring Kedron police again, that officer was quite keen to find a way of helping you get a life, i am sure he will be more than willing to come to your rescue again. :D

Don't worry to much about responding Brett. In case you havn't heard already you and i will be talking sooner than you think! ;)
Can't wait to hear from you your highness.

Regards,
Ronnie Conquest

Sorry i forgot one important thing.

If you are such an authority on private messages, why didn't you just private message Luke and ask him Paul who?
Sorry if this makes too much sense.

Ronnie

Settle down guys...Don't make me get the police involved...:D

Hey Jase if it takes 2 police officers and a dog squad to remove a one armed man you had better send the S.W.A.T team for me.

Anyway my apologies Brett for Luke not posting my full name and come on people lets try and get similar numbers for this event as the K&K did.

Also have you thought of having a reduced entry fee for under 170 average bowlers in your tournaments. The Mackay open does and it works for them.

Thanks Paul Chambers

I will 2nd the ideas put forward from Paul Chambers especially those relating to reduced entry fee for under 170 average bowlers, i am currently sitting on about a 153 average so i would think my chances of winning very slim but i am stilling willing to have a shot.

Sadly Paul i think it might be a little late for this year but definetly something for all tourneys to consider to boost numbers in the future with more people starting to get involved in the Sports series that have now generated from being a one state run tournament to atleast 4 now, the future looks bright if the price is right.

Regards
Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Paul

I also apologise for my comments.

Now. With regards to cheaper events, whilst it is too late for the NSW Open, we are looking at a cheaper alternative for all bowlers for the SPC so keep an eye on web over the next few weeks.

The K&K is lucky to have a great sponsor in Graham and Cheryl Spicer who through their generous proceeds to bowling, allow us to offer a low entry fee tournament that offers great prizemoney with at a 2:1 ratio.

More good news in relation to the NSW Open in that in discussions with Castle Hill Management we have opened up a 3rd Squad.

This Squad will bowl on Friday Evening with a starting time of 6.30pm.
At present we are only allowing 28 bowlers in this squad however, should A and B Squad fill, then we will consider extending C squad to allow all people wishing to compete a chance to bowl in this great event.

Based on this new squad, any bowler wishing to move from A or B Squad, into the new C Squad should post on this thread.

Outlined below is an updated Squad listing.

C Squad - Friday 20th July - 6.15pm Checkin, 6.30pm Bowl

A Squad - Saturday 21st July - 9.30am Checkin, 10.00am Bowl

1 Bronwyn Robinson F
2 Sussan Jack F
3 Toni Woodcock F
4 Alan Shepard M
5 Andrew Blissett M
6 Brett Larman M
7 Christian Purdue M
8 Craig Fraser M
9 David Bruggeman M
10 David Rosser M
11 Drew Charlton M
12 Ed Faceilo M
13 Frank Bell M
14 Joel Lovegrove M
15 Ken McLachlan M
16 Mac Stewart M
17 Manny Noblejas M
18 Matt Francis M
19 Matt Fryer M
20 Michael Mclaren M
21 Peter Hammond M
22 Peter Miller M
23 Peter White M
24 Cheryl Langlands F
25 Paul Trotter M

B Squad - (56 Spots - Full - Sat 21st July, 3.00pm Check in)

1 Amanda Bradley F
2 Ann-Maree Putney F
3 Bianca Flanagan F
4 Cassie Staudinger F
5 Jayde Flanagan F
6 Jessica Lawrence F
7 Jessica Ryan F
8 Kara Triulcio F
9 Kelly Gardner F
10 Maxine Nable F
11 Narelle Baker F
12 Natalie Shellie F
13 Rebecca Simpson F
14 Sue Cassell F
15 Tamika Spooner F
16 Andrew Lloyd M
17 Andrew McArthur M
18 Ashley Clark M
19 Benjamin Adams M
20 Bobby O'Reilly M
21 Brad Cook M
22 Brandon Qualichefski M
23 Brenton Davy M
24 Cameron Walsh M
25 Carl Barbara M
26 Chris Thomas M
27 Daan Wijker M
28 Dale Fitzgerald M
29 Dean Judd M
30 George Frilingos M
31 Glen Anderson M
32 Glen Loader M
33 Greg Bochenek M
34 Jarrod Lean M
35 Jason Doust M
36 Jason Walsh M
37 John Clemmet M
38 Jon Green M
39 JP Li M
40 Justin Edwards M
41 Lindsay Kilpatrick M
42 Luke Green M
43 Marc Triulcio M
44 Matthew Wormald M
45 Michael Carlile M
46 Michael Craig M
47 Michael Cunningham M
48 Michael Little M
49 Mitchell Cook M
50 Nick Green M
51 Paul Chambers M
52 Ronald Voukolos M
53 Sam Romeo M
54 Stephen Cowland M
55 Steve Lenton M
56 Tony Murray M

Reserves

1 Matt Francis M
2 Drew Charlton M
3 Andrew Blissett M
4 Alan Shepard M
5 Toni Woodcock F
6 Matt Fryer M
7 David Bruggeman M
8 Manny Noblejas M
9 Ed Faceilo M
10 Cheryl Langlands F
11 Paul Trotter M

Brett

Hi Brett,

Could you please move Michael Mclaren and Peter Miller to C Squad please, this will make it easier for both of us to bowl ID on saturday rather than rushing to bowl and then get to chester hill by 2.00pm.

Thank You
Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Hi,

Can u please switch Dale Fitzgerald and Tamika Spooner from B to C squad please.

thanx

meka

Hi Brett,

Sorry can you please change Matthew Small from C Squad to A Squad, i forgot about a prior commitment that night.

Thanks.

Hi

As in my previous post, please put Tony Lum in Squad A please. James Kelly from NZ entered immediately after me for squad A and has also not been included in the lastest squad listing. Thanks.

Hi all

Latest Squad Listings attached.

In keeping with the guarantee of 15 Ladies in each squad Toni Woodcock has jumped the reserves line and is now in B Squad.

C Squad - Friday 20th July - 6.15pm Checkin, 6.30pm Bowl

# Name
1 Tamika Spooner F
2 Dale Fitzgerald M
3 Michael Mclaren M
4 Peter Hammond M
5 Richard Palma M

A Squad - (56 Spots) Saturday 21st July - 9.30am Checkin, 10.00am Bowl

# Name
1 Bronwyn Robinson F
2 Cheryl Langlands F
3 Reese Leckie F
4 Sussan Jack F
5 Alan Shepard M
6 Andrew Blissett M
7 Brett Larman M
8 Christian Purdue M
9 Craig Fraser M
10 David Bruggeman M
11 David Rosser M
12 Drew Charlton M
13 Ed Faceilo M
14 Frank Bell M
15 James Kelly M
16 Jeff Cutts M
17 Joel Lovegrove M
18 Ken McLachlan M
19 Mac Stewart M
20 Manny Noblejas M
21 Matt Francis M
22 Matt Fryer M
23 Matthew Small M
24 Paul Trotter M
25 Peter Miller M
26 Peter White M
27 Rick Aitchison M
28 Sam Sotelo M
29 Shaun Cummings M
30 Tony Lum M

B Squad - (56 Spots - Full)

# Name
1 Amanda Bradley F
2 Ann-Maree Putney F
3 Bianca Flanagan F
4 Cassie Staudinger F
5 Jayde Flanagan F
6 Jessica Lawrence F
7 Jessica Ryan F
8 Kara Triulcio F
9 Kelly Gardner F
10 Maxine Nable F
11 Narelle Baker F
12 Natalie Shellie F
13 Rebecca Simpson F
14 Sue Cassell F
15 Toni Woodcock F
16 Andrew Lloyd M
17 Andrew McArthur M
18 Ashley Clark M
19 Benjamin Adams M
20 Bobby O'Reilly M
21 Brad Cook M
22 Brandon Qualichefski M
23 Brenton Davy M
24 Cameron Walsh M
25 Carl Barbara M
26 Chris Thomas M
27 Daan Wijker M
28 Dean Judd M
29 George Frilingos M
30 Glen Anderson M
31 Glen Loader M
32 Greg Bochenek M
33 Jarrod Lean M
34 Jason Doust M
35 Jason Walsh M
36 John Clemmet M
37 Jon Green M
38 JP Li M
39 Justin Edwards M
40 Lindsay Kilpatrick M
41 Luke Green M
42 Marc Triulcio M
43 Matt Francis M
44 Matthew Wormald M
45 Michael Carlile M
46 Michael Craig M
47 Michael Cunningham M
48 Michael Little M
49 Mitchell Cook M
50 Nick Green M
51 Paul Chambers M
52 Ronald Voukolos M
53 Sam Romeo M
54 Stephen Cowland M
55 Steve Lenton M
56 Tony Murray M

Reserves
1 Drew Charlton M
2 Andrew Blissett M
3 Alan Shepard M
4 Matt Fryer M
5 David Bruggeman M
6 Manny Noblejas M
7 Ed Faceilo M
8 Cheryl Langlands F
9 Paul Trotter M
10 Sam Sotelo M

Hi there Bert,

Sorry but you missed on my post earlier that Peter Miller wanted to be moved from A to C squad as well as myself, if you could change that it would be great thanks.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Back
Top Bottom