Squad List for Final

bfcc

hi all , just thought i would make a squad listing and let george do his best with some odds for the final...

tony hamilton
george frilingos
dave hardy
nev castle
gerry cox aka magoo
lawrie hill
bruce doig
lee mathey
darryl allford
carl bottomley
sean majanovic
jim hannah
vaughn white
brian robertson
shayne melton
peter lingard
jagga morgan
broni morgan
brian pilkington
andrew hill
jason bates
ronnie conquest
chris quaill
kristy sullivan
gavin cavanagh
gary bernardin
brian bates
jeff brigg
(sorry for any spelling mistakes)

we have 28 bowlers so far whick means we will be paying to 14th and it will be money back at 14th!!!!!!!!!

don't forget the bbq will start after the 10 games qualifying and will be going through out the match play.

i am sure batsey will do a great deal on the beer for us!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

dwambo will be there so brackets will be run maybe even a $10 bracket if we can get 8 guys.

Having looked at the track and looked at last years results I'm pretty sure a lefty will win this one, anyone wanting to bet against me see me before we bowl for side bets ie. Left v Right

Here's some on odds on what looks to be the Caufield Cup of bowling (don't take it to heart, its all good just having some fun, except Dave, I mean everything I say)...........

tony hamilton 8 to 1

Likes the tougher track but has not been in form of late. Has a pitfal record in head to head elimination, needs a good barrier draw and some luck in this race. Still missing that freakin tooth

george frilingos 3 to 2

inside info is that the greek stallion is set to try something new on the day :?: :?: :?: , 2nd place last start and is hitting form at the right time of year, confidence is up and will be hard to beat (his trainer will even accept side bets)

dave hardy 250 to 1

It's hard to tell what sort of track this donkey likes as he has not performed on any. Just running with the young horses is an accomplishment in itself, hope he makes it to the line so he can tell his grand children about the experience running with stallions :) .

nev castle 10 to 1

This old horse loves a tough track and his ability to keep plodding along will make him one to consider, a simple game plan with a simple run, include in first 4 trifecta

gerry cox aka magoo 18 to 1

This Clysdale is a solid horse but doesnt like these tougher tracks. Will fire at some stage of the race but it's difficult seeing him finish in the placings

lawrie hill 7 to 1

Last years winner is in good form and his simple game plan will see him in the final 4 again, one of the favourites

bruce doig 14 to 1

Local horse in good form, stepping up in class here and on a tough track. Should keep out of trouble and could upset some other horses.

lee mathey 16 to 1

This horse shows alot of speed and has a simple game plan. His plan is suited to this Track and is in good form at the moment, could definetly upset some other horses.

darryl allford 8 to 1

A good horse with an up and down form guide. If he runs well will be hard to beat but local form suggests he is not peaking at the right time. Include in final 4 trifecta

carl bottomley 2 to 1

The winter carnival series winner has proven that he can race on all tracks. Struggled on this track last year but is in much better form. If he could just get infont of Frilingos he should win it. Almost into evens and a bit shorter in the ring :)

sean majanovic 18 to 1

This horse has had some falls of recent and is still not back up to scratch. Is trying a new after league carpark remedy to cure his injuries but to date is still to hit his straps. Could blow this race early :D :D

jim hannah 18 to 1

Local horse with an impressive record. Stepping up in class here and is playing on a tougher track, big ask

vaughn white 15 to 1

This hairless horse isn't one of the prettiest horses going around but of late has shown he still has it. He's trainer has been away for sometime now and it appears his form gets better by the month. Let's hope his trainer doesn't come back for his sake.

brian robinson 5 to 1

Last start winner is in for a rude shock when he races on this track. Good form but this Track will see if he is really a mare or a fillee, I'm leaning towards the 2nd one

shayne melton 10 to 1

Came flying home last start and has shown that under the gun he can run. Track not to his liking but is certainly running well at the moment

peter lingard 16 to 1

This reliable horse has a simple game plan and might even figure in the places if he can hold on in the middle when the pace picks up, consider for trifecta

jagga morgan 10 to 1

This medal winning horse is in good form and is racing on the best side of the Track. Should go well here early, lets hope he can hold on

broni morgan 20 to 1

Partner horse to jagga offers good guidence to may even be the difference between jagga performing or not. As long as she keeps out of his stable he'll be right. Should run a consistant race

brian pilkington 12 to 1

good quality horse hasn't raced much this last couple of weeks and might find this task a little too much. A great horse with ability and expect him to finish strong.

andrew hill 18 to 1

A local galloper will find this track a little hard but has the ability to upset a few quality horses. A loose canon, maybe include in a trifecta

jason bates 60 to 1

This young horse lacks discipline and last start ran the wrong way out of the barrier. Brings little form into this event and his ability to finish the race is questionable. Watch for him to bang his head against the rail, truly a couple pidgeons short on the roof here.

ronnie conquest 200 to 1

Again brings no form or ability into the event. The track is wet but tough and this loose cannon is likely to spray all over the track. Has a great owner but if I were her I'd be sending this one to the glue factory, save the hay for a real horse, not a disformed pony :D

chris quaill 10 to 1

A good horse hitting good form at the right time. Has a simple plan and will certainly be hard to beat. Tracks not to his liking but is from a good stable and should perform nether the less.

kristy sullivan 40 to 1

This fillee has been known to stray and distract other horses. Appears not to be too concerned with her own race, rather the other stallions running in the race with her. Not likely to place or win but will have an influence in the race for the wrong or right reasons

gavin cavanagh 12 to 1

A good horse with some new riding gear will perform well. Will be close in the final stages of the race and his carefree attitude might even be enough to win.

gary bernardin 10 to 1

This quality horse has dropped off in form of late but likes the tough track. Has more experience than any other horse here and might teach some of the younger ones a lesson or two.

brian bates 14 to 1

Owner of the track has previously failed in previous attempts to alter the track and bribe the groundsman. A solid horse with a simple plan, will be there in the end.

jeff brigg 100 to 1

This injured horse has dropped some kilos and looks the part...... however his ability to win races hasn't changed as soon as he takes a step. Local horse knows the Track well but faces a huge up hill battle, will need all the luck in the world

Like I said early, this one is for the lefties!

Back
Top Bottom