SPORTS SERIEWS 2009 NO 1

jec

The series will begin this year at Tuggeranong 8.30 checkin on 8th February.
Cost is the same - $85.
We are investigating many different ways to increase the sponsorship and general appeal of the series to both bowlers and sponsors.
There will ladies prizes as last year $60 & 40 from ULTRA CONCRETE SOLUTIONS. Thanks again to Susanne and Steve. We will post more details as we receive them.
If there are sponsors who would like to help the series especially in the youth/junior arena we would be glad to hear from them and also for the "graded" bowlers. Unfortunately numbers of entrants at present does not allow for separate divisions for now. The aim of the series is expose as many bowlers as is possible to different and more 'difficult' conditions than is usual for us to experience in Australia.

Dates for the series in NSW are
16-Mar
22-Jun
17-Aug
21-Sep
26-Oct
10-Nov
venues and details to be announced
Stephen & John

Hi There,
Please put my name down for the first State Sports Series at Tuggeranong on 8th Feb 2009. Will send deposit to John of $20.00.
Please advise when the correct dates will be known as dates shown after Feb are Mondays & Tuesdays.
Thanks Sandy Wong-See

You know that is correct, i think someone was looking at a 2008 calendar when they were putting interim dates down lol.

Never mind i am sure that will be fixed shortly, in the mean time please put Michael Mclaren and Richard Palma down to bowl thanks.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

sorry about that
15th Mar
21st June
16th Aug
20th sept
25th Oct
8th Nov
HAPPY NEW YEAR
John

Hi Jon.
Please add Chloe Harradine-Hale to the list too please.
Is their a bank account I could deposit the deposit into please?
Or could I pay Chris at Tuggeranong?
Thankyou.

Hi John,

As always, I'm totally down for tuggers, see you there.

Hi John, please put Jason Doust, Michael Cunningham and Chris Thomas down for this one.

Thanks

CT

Hi John,

Can you please put Gregory and Julia Jordan down for this one.

Can you please also provide me with the details so I can pay the deposit for both?

Thanks

Gregory Jordan

John, how should we pay our deposits? Can they be made through the bowl? If so, I can pay at the bowl this weekend...

Back
Top Bottom