sport series 2 mt warren

bfcc

hi guys just a reminder that the sport series is on the 18th of april, i have had 1 person pull out and the first reserve is now bowling.. i now things change so if for some reason u can't bowl please let me know asap. i will post a full squad lists later.

squad lists

a squad checkin 8.15am

vaughn white
dwambo
gary bernardin
lawrie hill
carl bottomley
krystal king
dave hardy
darren suna
danny smith
jagga
broni
bruce doig
ben coupland
hamo
drewy
pilko
john whillians
shayne melton
greg kelly
mary flower
magoo
adam lack
kylie lack
kate wilton

b squad checkin 12.30

lee matthey
brian robinson
mark lawnton
george
brando
sean m
dale
dazza
jase
dan borey
jayson bayldon
jason borey
steve hampson
craig mccloskey
tim reichel
reg reichel
steve batten
gavin cavanagh
andrew christopher
chris grundon
ted frost
amanda frost
graham williams
darryl allford

i do have a reserve list so if your not checked in on time u will lose your spot to a reserve!!!!!!!!

Jeff,
If you check this link to your old post you will notice that i booked in for B squad early in Feb.
After running my eye over your new squad list, i don't appear to be on it?

Can you have a bit of a looksy please mate, because i know i had my name down before a lot of people in B squad.

Such an oversight makes it seem like you let Hardy compile the squad list! :wink: :lol:

Thanks mate,
Ronnie

Not Me

If it was up to me there wouldn't be any lefties let alone ones that don't know how to put their thumb in... :p
:lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :silly: :-({|=

hi jeff,

Jason Bayldon will not be bowling at sport series 2 as he is going on holidays and won't be around to bowl. Sorry for the late pull out. Good luck to next reserve to takes my place

Thanks Mate

Hi Jeff,

Wondering if it's possible to get a post put up on the oiling condition being used for this event.

Am looking forward to competing in it.

Will See ya there

Regards
Jason

sorry guys i don't have an overhead view for this pattern, i can tell you that it is 42 feet long heavy oil and hmmmmmm flat !!!! :D :D :D

just wondering if any one was wanting to swap squads. I need to bowl in the first squad. if anyone could it would be appreciated. Thanks Steven

Jeff, Ben Coupland is swapping for me. so i am now bowling A spuad and he is bowling B. Thanks Steve

Hi Jeff
I have to withdraw from Sunday's tournament. Sorry to do this ...again. Our house is on the market and we have people coming from NSW to look through. Hope to see you at the next one.
Gavin

:D :D :D hi guys we are full again after a few drop outs during the week .

CHECKIN TIMES - A SQUAD 8.15 AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B SQUAD 12.15 PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE EARLY IF U CAN, IT WILL MAKE THE DAY ALOT EASIER!!!!

hey jeff,

sorry about the late notice but after getting back from darwin yesterday work decide to tell me i have to work this weekend. so i have to pull out.

sorry

chucky

awww Chucky.....and I was all ready for the sordid details of your little trip too! :(
Looks like I will have to catch up with you at Twin Tour

Broni

Back
Top Bottom