Results Mt Warren Sport Series

B

bean

Here are the results for the Sport Series part of the two day tournament at Mt Warren Lanes...

Post here or let Jeff know if you find any mistakes and I will correct them as soon as I know.

Thanks
Hilary

Attachments

• Sport Series 2005 after 4.xls
    84 KB · Views: 127
And here are the results from the Mt Warren Cup part of the Tournament...

Attachments

• Mt Warren Lanes Cup Sport Series 2005.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 90
Dave ran Brackets for sunday's squad and ended up with five $2 brackets and one $5 bracket.

The payouts were $12 for first and $4 for second in each of the $2 brackets

Cash winners were:

1st - Terry Wenban
2nd - Gerry Cox

1st -Carl Bottomley
2nd - Lawrie Hill

1st -Terry Wenban
2nd -Gerry Cox

1st - Carl Bottomley
2nd - Terry Wenban

1st - Mark Lawton (Sponsored by Dave/Jeff)
2nd - Dale Stewart (Sponsored by Jeff)

and in the $5 bracket the payouts were $30 for first and $10 for second

1st - Carl Bottomley
2nd - Terry Wenban

Some people went home with plenty of cash today...

Thanks to Jeff, Bean, Dave (for the heckling & doing the brackets) and the staff of Mt Warren Lanes for a very tough, exhausting but enjoyable day.

Congratulations to Carl on winning the Sports Series tournament proper, again he shows us how good he is, nothing less than world class, and after bowling with him all day, I am more sure now than ever before.

Also, congratulations to Bec Simpson for winning the Mt Warren Cup, not an easy feat on extremely tough conditions provided.

Thanks again to all who contributed in the running & prepartion of the tournament.

Hi all , i hope everyone enjoyed the weekend well done to Carl Bottomley for winning the sport series part of the tournament and to Bec Simpson well done on winning the Mt Warren Sports Cup.

The condition again challenged everyone over the weekend and a big thanks to Mark Lawnton and the rest of the staff at Mt Warren Bowl.

Thoroughly enjoyed the day Jeff. Love the Sports Series and will support it for as long as I bowl. Congrats to Carl and Bec they both bowled well on the day and deserved the wins.

I enjoy both formats and the mixture of both is a great variety, Mary is spot on with the differences.

If bowlers want to improve this is the way to do it, it improves your release, targeting and timing plus you enjoy the day.

I always look forward to these events ....

I think my arm is gunna be sore for the next week! 17 games on a tight condition like that is quite the challenge!

Thanks again guys for another well run tournament. Congrats to Carl and Bec who proved that consistancy is the key to success on a sport condition. Well bowled.

Count me in next time Jeff!

Back
Top Bottom