Splits how many?

Hey

My highest was in east coast last year in singles i think i had about 8 splits in a row! go me ey :wink:

Cya
Amy :wink:

my best (or worst) that i can remember is 6 splits in a row...and that was after starting with 4 strikes in a row

Once... ok.... twice... you shouldnt have.... three times! i think we will have to start calling you the 7-10 master to go with the christmas tree hero androoo :p

Most ive thrown is 3, a pair of 4-9's and an 8-10 for good measure

I think I will have to moninate myself as the 4-9 master.

At a tournament at Manukau, Auckland in 1998, I remember leaving back to back 4-9 splits - both flush hits - in the 9th & 10th frames to finish off losing a stepladder game I was leading by 50 pins at the 5th frame.

Last weekend, at another tournament at the same centre, I left back to back to back 4-9 splits in the 14th game of matchplay, using three different lines. What makes it worse is that I had just taken the lead in the matchplay (not for long), and these 3 splits were the only 4-9's I left in the whole tournament.

David.

I know that feeling beanie, i left a pair after bowling the first 8 :oops: way to end a top game :shock:

I also remember leaving back to back big fours many years ago. On the first one I took the count - 6-10, but on the 2nd I was so angry I just hiffed the ball without caring. I don't know how I managed to do it, but I actually spared this one. #-o

Just last night I left another big four split, on this one I managed to slide the 6 pin between the 4 and 7, but left them both standing. ](*,)

Next time I'll just hiff the thing again, and we'll see what happens.

David.

I also remember leaving back to back big fours many years ago. On the first one I took the count - 6-10, but on the 2nd I was so angry I just hiffed the ball without caring. I don't know how I managed to do it, but I actually spared this one. #-o

Just last night I left another big four split, on this one I managed to slide the 6 pin between the 4 and 7, but left them both standing. ](*,)

Next time I'll just hiff the thing again, and we'll see what happens.

David.

Centre League at Moonah - Februaury 2001.
4-6-7-9-10, 2-4-8-10, 4-6-10, 3-10, 4-6-7-10, 4-9, 4-7-9 in a row :x

5s1, 6s1, 7s1, 8s1, 6s-, 8s-, 7s1,...X,.......X,... XXX

Still got the printout of that game here - that was the game that almost saw me retire from bowling for good three and a half years ago.
It was only the fact that the last five shots were so good that I decided to keep on playing. I'm glad I did :)

I can't remember how many in a row but i left 9 splits in one game at kedron at the k&k win a spot ended up with a 113 game :mad:

well on sat of the eccc roll offs, my ball was shotting striaght through the pocket and got more then 8 times, 7-4-6-10 and all the time only taking out 7 only,

AMATEURS......

I shot 23 splits in a 3 game series...

Yeah come on, try and do that in your spare time

At the nationals during a singles attempt i rolled about 4 (1,2,4,6,10's) in a row an then another 3 splits, cant remember wat they were thought. Ask Adam Delatovic he should know ;)

Back
Top Bottom