SOUTHERN STARS CHALLENGE

Werribee

Werribee
There has been a suggestion of having a Vic vs Tassie annual challenge (posted on Vic site under Western Superleague Results).

What do you guys think because without bowlers support it just won't happen. One year Vic the other Tassie. I can almost guarantee sponsorship too. Accomodation shouldn't be a problem at Werribee either (well priced).

Let's try and get it going, once we know if it has a chance of success we can start to work on discount rates on Ship/airlines.

Good time for us (at Werribee Superbowl) would be January.

Edi
Werribee Superbowl
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Sounds awesome to me as well!
icon_biggrin.gif

I hope everyone supports this idea and gets behind it.

There has been a suggestion of having a Vic vs Tassie annual challenge (posted on Vic site under Western Superleague Results).

What do you guys think because without bowlers support it just won't happen. One year Vic the other Tassie. I can almost guarantee sponsorship too. Accomodation shouldn't be a problem at Werribee either (well priced).

Let's try and get it going, once we know if it has a chance of success we can start to work on discount rates on Ship/airlines.

Good time for us (at Werribee Superbowl) would be January.

Edi
Werribee Superbowl
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_wink.gif

Sounds awesome to me as well!
icon_biggrin.gif

I hope everyone supports this idea and gets behind it.

hi every one,

it might be easier if we just stick to one site for discussing this. I'll do my posting on the Vic site and if you could add your replies there it would be great.

See you all in Vic!

Edi
icon_cool.gif

hi every one,

it might be easier if we just stick to one site for discussing this. I'll do my posting on the Vic site and if you could add your replies there it would be great.

See you all in Vic!

Edi
icon_cool.gif

Back
Top Bottom