2005 Tasmanian Youth Team Sponsor

5-7-10_rider

Hey all,

Just dropping a line to notify you all of the sponsorship deal the youth team have recieved for 2005.

Toll Shipping Pty Ltd has answered our prayers. As our tournament is to be held in Morwell Vic this year, and they are travelling from Burnie to Melbourne each day, they have offered to take the entire team of 6 and our 2 vehicles to and from Melbourne at no charge. As all fellow bowlers would be aware this is fantastic as we all now how hard it is to get support in our chosen sport of tenpin bowling these days.

The sponsorship covers travel to and from Melbourne, staying in 3 2 person rooms, with Tea and Breakfast provided. To recieve this on the spirit it was going to cost a minimum of $400 per person (I belive that was also in the aircraft seats!), bringing the sponsorship total to an estimated $2500.

On behalf of all the Youth Team members (Jayson, Que, Damian, Gary, Kathy and Myself {Brendan})I would like to thank Toll Shipping for their excellent support.

Thanks
Brendan

P.s. Toll Shipping do offer travel to and from melbourne for all people interested in travelling and their rates are actually quite good they just dont get the coverage due to TT-Line.

For enquiries
Tel: (03) 6431 4555
Fax: (03) 6431 3420
Email [email protected]

I want to echo what brendan said, on behalf of the youth team of tasmania thank you toll so much for helping us out so generously, it has really meant alot to us

Back
Top Bottom