Silver Membership package

Further to my post I have received a call from John Coxon who assured me that the Virgin Baggage Allowance actually commenced in November 2009.
Full details are available from Harvey World Travel at Ashmore.

Hi, I have been in touch with Lorraine McLoughlin of Harvey World Ashmore, and she advises the deal is:
- For an extra $50 per sector, you get an extra 22kg. Harvey World makes the booking, and all you will pay is an extra $5 ticket fee.
Contact details are - telephone (07) 5539 2144 or [email protected].

It looks to me that you have to purchase your tickets thru the TBA's favourite travel agent, Lorraine McGlouthlin in Ashmore QLD. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not..
But why else wouldn't the actual deal details be on the TBA website for all to see and admire.

no you are correct no other harvey world travel can used, seems stupid for all interstate bowlers they have to phone harvey world in queensland for a trip ie south aust-vict.

Two totes, carry your shoes & clothes on in a carrybag, 28kg, no excess. Where is the problem?

What are you guys whinging about, its a offer that you either take up, or dont!!! You have been given an email address and telephone number, same as if you logged on to a website to make your own bookings. You make contact with HW, they get back to you immediately, and you will find that travel agents have access to many more special flights before it is available to the general public. Dont knock it, its a start. In WA we pay a heck of a lot more for flights than you guys in the East, so every little bit of help with excess luggage, and cheap flights is certainly a bonus.
Us sandgropers will be giving it a go :):);)

PS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THOSE MADE TENPIN BOWLERS OUT THERE

4 pffft...... I've been taking 2 lately :) What ever happen to speed and hand adjustments?

4 pffft...... I've been taking 2 lately :) What ever happen to speed and hand adjustments?

The plastic (usually) makes sparing the 7 a lot easier. Berri, was an exception, but I seldom miss them. Back my plastic against your hand position adjustment for shooting a 7. ;););)

Back
Top Bottom