SILLY SEASON DOUBLES RESULTS

FLOWER

I think this one could be on the calendar again next year - a most enjoyable day of bowling and the doubles format was a winner for something different for the Tour. There are two pages to the attached results and there were 26 teams competing.
Goodies were won by Ross/Rhian Patching, Joyce Mazzoni, Daniel Mifsud, Shannon Weaver and Paul Chambers.
The best dressed award - Champers! - had to be seen to be believed !!!! Broni - you did a great job on Jagga's Jingles !!!
Bowling Pins (donated by Brian Bates) - were won by Darryl Alford (HIGH SCR. AVE. 227.4) and Alana Campbell (HIGH H'CP AVE. 238.7).
Tanya Stevenson averaged 225.3 scratch to run 2nd and Daniel Mifsud had a handicap average of 230.5 for 2nd place.
Christene Webster kindly donated a 1litre bottle of Chivas Regal Scotch for our raffle which was won by Joyce Mazzoni - a very popular prize, I might add.
John (Guido) Whillans struggled all day in his Santa hat as he is not used to head covering (no hair !!) and Rocky and Brendon looked great in their great hats and shirts.....thanks to all who took some time to add sparkles (the batteries did not even run out all day!!) Nice hat, Paul.
However, I personally had the best prize of the day - a FAST ride in a Ferrari - arrived back very windswept and with an adrenaline rush - many thanks to Maurice !!!!
Congratulations to the first Silly Season Doubles winners - maybe it should have been triples winners - 3 not 2, Alicia Meads and Alana Campbell.
Thanks to all concerned, especially the TEAM which includes Andrew Christopher and his scoring once again.
Christmas greetings to all the Tour bowlers and hope to see you next year.
Flower

Attachments

• Silly Season Result Sheet.pdf
    53.3 KB · Views: 101
Mary,
Thank you for the gift of Harmony candle for Shannon and myself.
We enjoyed our experience with the Twin tours this year.
Silly season doubles was a lot of fun, Thank you.

Best wishes to you and the team for a wonderful
Christmas & Happy New Year

Enjoy the break. SEE you in 2007
Regards
Mick & Shannon

hi Mary,
thanks to you and your team for an other great year and yes i will be back (with bells on for silly season doubles).

mary u are an absoulte legend of the sport in this state
like all of the TTs yesterday was a blast
cant wait till next year.

Alana and Alicia (+1) good work chicks. It's always good to see friends kick bootie together. Wish I was there to see it but from what I heard you chicks were in 'the zone'. I wouldn't worry too much about other people using the 'S' word though. In the end you guys had to bowl like everyone else. See you soon, keep those coronas chillin' for me.

AAAAAARRRRRRR
BEC AND RON
( yes Alana he is working me too hard );)

Back
Top Bottom