Shooter Frilingos 300

Graham

Staff member
Congrats to George "Shooter" Frilingos for a 300 at Caboolture on Wednesday night.

First game 300, then the next 6 for 257, followed by 235 for a 792 = $1568

$1000 for 300 in 5 man teams and $568 for a 300 bonus .. Caboolture hadnt had a 300 in 5 weeks !!

Forgot to mention he was only subbing ..

Good form for the Masters !

hi graham did shooter tell you how good the game was ?? i mean this guy is back in form and must start favourite in anything he bowls in. :shock: :shock: anyone who can kick the 9 and 3 pins forward in the first in the 10th must be in geat form!! :D :D

by the way george with all those strikes you threw wednesday night did u get the strike jackpot ?? it was worth $100 as well wasn't it???

No, it would appear I bombed out in frame 7 in the second (thanks Bugsy for pointing it out to me). Just to pre-warn you BFCC that I'll be forming my own make shift team for next season. Only talented bowlers with great sledging abilities need apply. Looks to be a good season :p

Congratulations George. :)

Who needs tournaments when leagues give away that amount of money just for high games. :shock:

GeorgeF said:
Just to pre-warn you BFCC that I'll be forming my own make shift team for next season. Only talented bowlers with great sledging abilities need apply. :p

I have applied for this team however the part about talented bowlers seems to count me out .. I am hitting the lanes to try and improve myself and bring me up to the o' great ones required levels. Sledging is not a problem, I have also started practicing again and will be in fine form for next year. Please accept my application Mr Frilingos ... PLEASE >>>!!!!

Back
Top Bottom