George Frilingos 258- 299-300---857@ Logan City Tenpin

happychicken

Staff member
Good work George

It should of been back to back 300's but the 299 was a pocket 5 pin leave
it was a little funny to watch :)

I think he went 1105 for 4 not to sure on what last game was but I feel sorry for who ever the pre bowl is used on @ logan wednesday night :)

It was great bowling to watch

COACH :)

Congrats George great bowling. Almost matches the flush 8-10 you left at Caboolture a couple of years back.....

I think his last game was 247? Just reading that on his facebook, so im guessing so

Congrats George

.Richard

Great bowling George......

Great bowling well done just hope they get the same pattern tonight.

Apparently tonight is the first night of the new pattern....so I doubt it will be the same....

Again...still great bowling in anyones language

Sorry about the duplicate post all

36 official and the first game was 259 not 258. Also the 5 pin was solid, I'm just glad the 10 fell :D

Thanks for the nice comments, for the record here is my PB's

3 game: 858 (twice)
4 game: 1125
6 game: 1661 (2nd highest in history :D)

300s x 36
800s x 50+

As for the centre records, I believe Michael Kearney shot a 864 last year but I did manage to pip him for the 4 game set.

PS I used the same Virtual Gravity I used on the Bowling Show 2 weeks ago to bowl 300.

Just read this...
Also the 5 pin was solid,
Is this suposed to be impressive?????? Doesn't it mean you totally missed the shot and even the super ball and the blocked conditions couldn't create enough roll and carry to even get at the 5 pin.....is this really sad or am I just so out of touch with this modern game......and you wonder why bowling cannot get any respect.:(

Just read this... Is this suposed to be impressive?????? Doesn't it mean you totally missed the shot and even the super ball and the blocked conditions couldn't create enough roll and carry to even get at the 5 pin.....is this really sad or am I just so out of touch with this modern game......and you wonder why bowling cannot get any respect.:(

your just jealous of the 858.:rolleyes:

Great reply...and then you wonder why bowing will never be recoginzed as a real sport.....(I really hope you were joking George...)

Back
Top Bottom