Shave for a cure

DaleS

Hi All,

Some workmates & I are participating in the upcoming 'Shave for a cure' fundraiser for the Leukemia foundation. The 'haircuts' :D will be taking place on Thursday 13th of March at my place of work. I will be posting before & after photos on the site as soon as I have them.

If anyone is interested in supporting me in this it would be greatly appreciated, please contact me via PM or if you see me in a centre then don't hesitate to talk to me then. All donations of over $2.00 are tax deductible.

Thanks in advance for your help

I need to know Dale are you going all the way with this...Fully shaved...

I need to know Dale are you going all the way with this...Fully shaved...

Hi Jase,

Leukemia Foundation recommend that you don't have your head shaved (due to safety reasons and peoples in experience with razors), they recommend you go to a #1 cut.

However, I could be persuaded to shave my head for the right incentive payment of course, your proof would be seeing me Thursday night, where photos may be taken for further proof of the deed.

Broni - done deal.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give this a bump, the removal of hair will be taking place at 10.30 am at Aspley Hypermarket (the hairdressers there is called Urban Revival) on Thursday 13th of March (this coming Thursday). All donations are regatfully accepted and no amount is too small. All donations $2.00 & over are tax deductible.

I have attached a before photo.

Thanks again for you support.

Attachments

• Dale Before.jpg
    Dale Before.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 7
Hi all,
Just a quick update. The venue for tomorrows haircut has been changed and it will be held at my place of employment between 9.00 & 10.00 am. Spectators are welcome. Please PM me for address details.

Thanks again for all the support

regards

Hi all

Well the deed has been done. The photo is attached. Thanks to all for their support.

Attachments

• Dale After_2.JPG
    Dale After_2.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 7
Nice head!!;)

almost as bald as me, so will hand over the dosh on sunday at Redcliffe, if that is ok??

Dale, you now need to pay another joining fee for the Tour as you do not match your ID picture !!!!! Will donate at Redcliffe - well done.

Flower

Nice head!!;)
almost as bald as me, so will hand over the dosh on sunday at Redcliffe, if that is ok??

No problem Broni, I have actually less hair than that photo now, I shaved off what was left last night. Please find photo attached.

Thanks for the support too flower

Thanks to everyone who has donated to such a worthy cause.

Attachments

• image200803140002.jpg
    image200803140002.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom