Schweppes Open.

Vince Pearson.

All Bowling Supplies
I would just like to congratulate Mike Muir on his win in Bunbury over the weekend and also well done to Steve Hart on is great bowling all weekend, bad luck in the last game !
Its a shame there where not more in it.

Hey Vince thanks for posting us the winner and Congrats to Mike and to Steve who by the sounds of it lead the tourney and got beat in the Step Ladder, However can you please post up some results SUCH AS

What the Cut was

Who made the Cut

High Games

Who made the Stepladder

Stepladder Results

Was Wolley's Fridge full ALL weekend

How many entries

Payouts

Thanks mate

Good Luck for this weekend

How many entries so far for the Cup?

Cut -127
30 Entries
Cut...
Harty
Mick
Tapio
Wimpy
Tom
Niel
Teabags
Richard Bentley
Wayne Mitchell
Ian Munro
Marshall Holman (??)
John Morss
2 x Local
and 2 x Bad memory
High Games
290 Harty
260+ a few

Wimpy lost to Wayne
Tapio lost to Wayne
Wayne lost to Mick
Harty lost to Mick

Fridge was emptied on Sunday after finish.
$1200 First to $350 for 5th

Lucky number 6 (??)

Stax

Thanks Stax for the Info

Shame about the numbers, spoke to Baron and from what he said and the names i see looked like there were an awful lot missing

Like 90%+ of the Rachuig/President Shield Bowlers did not play

I see quite travel to other Majors but again not supporting their local events, its a real shame.

Woolley and the guys there host a real good event and get lots of sponsors to keep costs at a minimum and payout reasonable prizes at the same time, atmosphere always friendly and cant help enough, really good crew!

Hopefully the tourney wont die and Wooley and Gus will keep it on the calender for yrs to come.

RACHUIG Bowlers and Hopefuls it would be a shame to see you all playing PERTH CUP & not this event as well. Be amazed to think you can cut with a field including some Australias hotest players however not participate in Bunbury where you would think you would be a certainty of cutting
icon_redface.gif

Would i be right in assuming only 2 male Rachuig reps and No female rachuig reps participated, pretty disppointing guys
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

It is a shame more bowlers don't bowl in this tournamment. Its a lot cheaper than travelling interstate to compete and the timing is good. Last year I didn't make the final, but I think the practice helped me make the Perth Cup final the following week.

So long as its on, I will always go to this tournie, even tho I can never bowl on the conditions
icon_smile.gif

Well forget my lucky number...

A tough condition, and Pins that fight back, a spectators delight.
Come on its an excuss for a piss up, and having fun.
Hopefully the numbers will be up next year..

Stax

Sorry Brett Mitchell not Wayne. And how come nobody picked up on Marshall Holman, nobody.

Back
Top Bottom