Schweppes Open at Bunbury

stevej

If you are intending to make the trip to Bunbury to bowl in the Schweppes Open please let Linda or Wooly know. The bowls number is (08) 9791 2233.

Talk at league last night suggested that at this stage entries were pretty low. There is only five weeks to go.

Steve J

Mr Steve...

My entry is in already........ Wont miss it again......

Bring on the dry LOL

Come on guys, its a great tourney.... Weve lost Rosemount Cup lets not let this one go aswell.

Maybe someone from Bunbury can post current entries???

Mr Clint...

Bring on the dry! That sounds like something I would say. But if they are on the dry side I don't think there will be enough boards on the lane for you.

But, having rang the bowl this afternoon it seems that there is some good news after all. It looks like B squad is full, so there is something to cheer about.

OK, if you are bowling in the knockout masters I will see you at Cannington tomorrow.

Steve J

Hey Soft Serve #2 ( or are you #1 ?? )

Glad to hear Bunbury Tourney is looking good.......

B Squad Full FANTASTIC :)

Lets see how many A Squad is short and look for those names that should be there...... I might contact Linda for a listing of names over the weekend......

Dry?? Its all about ball speed buddy - :twisted:

Always lead off so I suppose that makes me # 1, Baron at anchor so that must make him # 2.

Having bestowed the titles I would have thought you would remember who was who. Must be all those rev's on the ball, made you dizzy watching it.

See you Tuesday.

Steve J

Mr Johnstone,

So your #1, I should have known.....

But then when I was at Donut King today, there was Super Soft Serve.......... :shock:

So thats thrown me again!!!!!!

I know we were a bowler short last week at Cannington but advertising for a sub at Donut King ?

Steve J

Back
Top Bottom