SA Under 23 Classic

Get the facts straight!!

I have been informed by a VERY reliable source that NETMAN28 you are sooooo incorrect because as a matter of FACT, the Under 23 Youth State Team letters WERE put into TODAYS mail. There was never any talk about State Champs... So everyone that is waiting for the answer whether you are in or out.... Tomorrow (friday) will be the day. (Providing Australia Post is reliable) Here's hoping :0)

So NETMAN28, (i reckon i know who you are) BUT have the balls the put your name to your posts.. If you think that you know everything, well guess again. Whoever you spoke to didn't tell you the truth!!

Any problems bout this post!!! You can deal with it!!!
Martina :lol:

Under 23's

Well,
I would like to express my feelings towards the tournament this year. Firstly i would like to congratulate Jason Mooney for coming 4th this year. For someone who bowls league once a week, never trains and doesnt bowl in tournaments anymore he did wickedly!!
BUT i would like to also say that i am not impressed about some of the crap that went on during the tournament. It seems as though some people cant keep their mouths shut and have to put in pathetic complaints about people who are trying to support their mates. Well all i can say is why cant you just stay at home and not bother coming to these tournaments if all you are going to do is cause trouble, i mean i thought ten pin bowling was meant to be fun!! I have said what i wanted to say to you and i hope you think before you act in future.
Toodles
Luv Hayley. :p

ok well bowling on a ditch would be stupid but what im saying is at least it would be better at salisbury that elizabeth..

Ali G, who are you?

Obviously you dont like Elizabeth, and obviously you dont seem to be good enough to win the tournament there, so whats gonna be the difference when the tournament gets to Salisbury?

Hey everyone!

God Martina, you are a piece of work aren't you? Every post i've seen of you, all you do is either take the piss out of someone, or try to put them down!! Now i knnow you Martina, but i dont think you know me, and believe me, there are a lot of men in South Australia, but i think you take the cake with the most balls! Your more man than any other man, now stop being a whinging bitch, and act your age, not your shoe size alright?? :twisted: :D :twisted:

"You don't know who i am, i don't know who i am, but your mum might"!!

yeah my names alex..
but yeah i dont like elizabeth because they always have soemthing wrong and i think considering the last time i bowled at salisbury i averaged over 220 and havent ever bowled really bad there so yeah..
but i dont really mind, if i cant win it then i might not go in the competion anymoer

What the hell ever happened to the 'good' conditions they used to have at Elizabeth?

ps Paul, just ignore everyones crap and keep doing that stuff to the ball that they can't!

Back
Top Bottom